() Ricther x Reader

Requested by Min_KaTae

Your POV
I watched as our daughter was writing a little love story. Me and Ricther (my fucking fabulous ass husband, I mean look at them legs) were snuggled together as she scribbled down words.

  "I'm done!!"

  "Go ahead and read it princess". She cleared her throat.

  "Once upon a time there was a cup of hot chocolate and a marshmallow. The marshmallow fell in love with the hot chocolate but they could not be together. So the marshmallow sacrificed my twelfths by melting in the Hot chocolate and becoming one with the hot chocolate. The End". We were all silent after she finished.

  "I think We gave birth to the next Shakespeare... blink once if your Shakespeare". She blinked once and I got up. I ran around the house as my dear family stared at me.

  "TO BE OR NOT TO BE THAT IS THE QUESTION".

  "(R/G/N), go upstairs and hide, I have to fix mommy before she starts reciting a while play of Shakespeare". I immediately stopped once I heard him say this. I stared at him heat rising to my face as (R/G/N) ran upstairs. He licked his lips as I quickly ran into our room him following me quickly locking and shutting the door.

I'm am so sorry this are taking so long