Flashback

"You really remember all the little details. I love you."

_________________________________________
                                   |          p.s! Jungkook
Words: 2170            ○         is older than
                                   |          taehyung.
Title: Flashback      ●~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                   |
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Hyungie!" The little boy shouted as he ran to chase the older boy.

"Jungkook." As the both boys look where the voice came.

"Mama!" Jungkook ran up to her and squished her tight.

"Who is he?" She pointed at the younger who's hiding behind the bars.

"My friend enemy." Jungkook giggled.

"Why are you two running?" His mother asked as they both sat on the bench next to where the younger is hiding.

"Because he's being annoying." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Hi there! Come here." The woman mentioned the little to sit with them. As the younger shyly sat next to Jungkook, who is glaring at the little kid.

"How old are you?" Jungkook's mother asked the little guy, who's looking anywhere but her.

"I am five!" The little guy raise up his hand and show 4 fingers.

"That's four, dumb." Jungkook sneered. As Taehyung smile sadly.

"What did I say about bad words." The woman looked at Jungkook.

"No saying bad words." He sigh.

"So what's your name?" His mother suddenly become cheerful to the little guy.

"Kwim Twaehyumn!" The younger smiled.

"Kim Taehyung, pronounce your name neatly." Jungkook glared at him.

"Don't be rude. He's just five and you're seven." His mother teached him.

"Why are you two running?" The woman asked Taehyung who is looking down.

"He snatched my bwear away whem I was pwaying with my bwear." The little boy fidget his fingers.

"No I did not!" The older raise his voice up.

"Yes you did." The 5 year old said

"No I di-"

"Just give back the bear Jungkook." His mother sigh at the two who is arguing.

"No." Jungkook smirked and ran as fast as he could. But the younger seemed so down so he didn't bother to ran.

"Why aren't you getting your bear?" Jungkook smirked as he show of the little's favorite bear.

"You cw-cwan have th-thwat." The little stuttred as he got off of the bench and walked away to the park.

"Jungkook." He looked at his mother, sighing.

"Giv-"

"I'll give this to him, tomorrow." Jungkook said as his mom got up and looked for Taehyung but there was no sign of him.