Three Halves of a Whole

So I am not sure how many of you know this, but I recently published my first original novel.

I realized I only announced this on my message board and in my rant book which not everyone reads so I have decided to post this on each of my finished stories. I apologize for the spam but I want to spread the word to as many people as I can.

So yes - my first book Three Halves of a Whole is now available to purchase on Amazon as either a paperback or on Kindle under my pen name M.E. Aster. It's the first thing that pops up when you search the title. I would attach the link but I know it never works.

Here is the front cover:

and the back:

If any of you can afford it, it would mean the world to me if you could read my book and perhaps leave a review on Amazon or Goodreads if you enjoy it

If any of you can afford it, it would mean the world to me if you could read my book and perhaps leave a review on Amazon or Goodreads if you enjoy it. It can literally just be a sentence - or even a rating helps encourage me so much as well as gives my book more visibility.

I pretty much poured my heart and soul into this. It is based on my fanfic That Golden Rule but it has taken on a life of its own and it is quite a different story. It most definitely isn't my best work but I am proud of it and it would mean so much to me if some of you could check it out. I know you are used to getting my works on here for free but this is something I spent months editing and (attempting) to perfect.

I will still be writing fanfiction on here but I plan to publish more novels in the future. I have the next one mostly written and it is tentatively titled Grasping at Sand. I'll continue to post updates about my original works in my rant book and also on my twitter @/ME_Aster if any of you are interested in keeping up with that.

I also wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you on here for supporting and encouraging me. Being on Wattpad has given me such a huge confidence boost. I always liked to write but I never believed I was all that good at it until recently. So to every person who has ever read any of my works, thank you from the bottom of my heart and I hope you continue to enjoy my writing in the future.

- starr xx