Chapter 12

"Damn, that was hard work." I say wiping non existent sweat off my forehead.

Xavier chuckles and kisses the top of my head and whispers in my ear, "waits until you have your own office for your own paperwork."

I still for a moment, unsure of what to say.

"My own office?" I say a little confused.

"Yes, of course, you will be Luna soon, you need your own office for all your paperwork, it will be right next to my office." He says as if it was the most normal thing in the world.

"I've only been here a few days!" I exclaim, my little bubble suddenly being popped, a few days and an office is already being made for me, a Luna ceremony already planned and I'm already extremely comfortable around Xavier.

"It's okay, this is normal, it's actually quite slow paced, most Luna's would have their ceremony the second day of meeting their mate. Don't worry it's just the mate bond taking effect, it's making us closer." Xavier explains calmly.

I take a deep breath and shut my eyes, my wolf yearning to lean back on Xavier and have him run his hands through my hair, but I take back self control and sit up straight again, staring out the window into the deep forest.

"I want to decorate a room for Justin," I suddenly blurt.

"He will be living at the orphanage though," Xavier tells me.

"I know but I was thinking, I want to have him over sometimes, he will be so lonely, especially being a vampire, he should have somewhere to escape to if he needs it." I explain.

"Okay," Xavier smiles. "Let's do it right now."

"Right now?" I ask.

"Right now." Xavier says, grabbing my hand and pulling me down the hall.

"How do you have all this stuff just lying about?" I ask Xavier while picking up a dark blue lamp from one of the cardboard boxes some pack members brought up for us.

"We have some very talented people in our pack, we have a factory down near the borders, they make a lot there for the pack." Xavier explains.

I nod, suddenly very intrigued in Xavier's pack. My old Alpha was a very basic guy, he didn't think we needed a lot as a pack, just the necessities.

"What other things does your pack have?" I ask.

Xavier looks over at me and smiles before saying, "we have a community pool, some parks, a few schools, a public library, a gym, a hospital, some markets that a few of the pack members own, stuff like that." Xavier tells me.

"Wow really? That's a lot." I say.

Xavier looks over at me in question.

"Everyone lives here all the time, we can't really go that far for too long so I try to make living here as enjoyable for everyone as I can, what did your old pack have?" Xavier asks.

My eyes sting slightly at the mention of my old pack but I brush it off before replying, "we had 2 pack houses, everyone was required to live there, and we had a food factory, that was pretty much it."

"What about schools and hospitals?" Xavier asks.

"We had hospital rooms within the pack house as well as classrooms, my Alpha didn't see the need to 'waste space' with things like that." I say, the words falling from my mouth before I even process them myself, as I say them, I realise how much of a dick my Alpha was. We always said we needed a hospital and schools, and leisure activities to do as well but we never got them.

"Oh," Xavier says, I know he wants to insult my Alpha but he won't.

"Let's get back to decorating Justin's room." I say suddenly excited again, I love decorating.

"Damn, it looks good, you did great." Xavier tells me.

"Well, you did most of the work I just planned it," I say, giggling.

I take another look around the room, proud of what we accomplished.

I hope Justin likes it, I know he has to live at the orphanage but I hope this feels like a home to him

"Want to go find Justin and show him his new room?" Xavier asks.

"Absolutely," I grin.
________________________________________

"I love it so much! Thank you Luna, thank you Alpha," Justin beams at us.

I pick him up and spin him around.

"You can call me Elizabeth, silly, we're friends now." I smile.

"Really?" Justin asks with wide eyes.

"Yes! Now I know you have to live at the orphanage but you can come here whenever you want, even to sleepover sometimes, okay?" I say.

"Thank you Lun- Elizabeth," Justin beams.

Xavier stares at him in confusion, before giving him a quick smile and walking to his study, where I quickly follow after saying goodbye to Justin.

"Are you okay?" I call after Xavier trying to keep up with him.

He turns around making me clash against his chest, he steadies me in his arms, "yes I'm fine, I just thought it was strange Justin kept calling you Luna, he is a vampire he doesn't have werewolf instincts..." Xavier ponders.

"I guess I never thought about it." I reply.

Xavier's eyes meet mine and I swoon slightly staring into the deep honey brown.

"Beth? Can you hear me?" Xavier calls.

I shake my head quickly, "sorry I got...distracted," I smile.

Xavier laughs before kissing me on the cheek.

"I want to help you but Ethan is mindlinking me saying he needs help, would you mind finalising the plans for the Luna Ceremony? It's in 2 weeks." Xavier says making me gasp a little. 2 weeks. That's so soon.

"We are destined to be Luna, it's in our blood." Eartha's voice echoes in my mind, making me more confident.

"Yeah, sure I'll just go do that right now, be careful with Ethan, with whatever he wants." I tell him.

"I will, have fun," Xavier chuckles.

"Bye!" I call while going to his office to finish planning this ceremony.