Frist Time (SIN-SHORT)

I am a huge disappointment! KILL MEEEEE AND MY SINNNNSSSS.

This takes place when she and Severus are in their 7th year of school and have been dating for nearly a year.

Also, TEASING. VERY, CRUEL TEASING. This is a LEMON AKA smut AKA... sex story part? I dunno, it's whatever you call it. And please, do remember to pick three names from the last story part.

... You're still here? Welp... here we go, time to taint your mind some more. Enjoy because I started this at 11 PM to 3:44 AM. I WORKED HARD ON THIS WHEN I SHOULD DO MY HOMEWORK, BUT FUCK THAT. WRITING IS MY LIIIIIFEEE. XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/n) has been dropping small hints to Severus by making puns. "Man, I have to slam my homework and do it all night long without stop." "Man, this heat is just making me want to lay in bed, naked just to cool off. I wouldn't even care if people saw me naked, I'M SWEATY AS FUCK." okay, maybe that last one was her just saying it because she's random and strange, but Severus loves her. But it was strange. I mean, sure, they were about 17, but come on, surely they have control of their hormones? ... Oh, who is Severus kidding, HE'S DYING. He loves (F/n) deeply and is willing to wait until she's ready, but she's been teasing him all day. He's going nuts with need and want. Luckily, it's the last class of the day, History of Magic. Mr. Binns had to leave to help Baron with Peeves so people were talking or reading.

In the back was (F/n) and Severus talking. "Then Potter just had to try to make fun of me all because I lashed out. Sometimes I wonder if he just hates me because I was friends with Lily and that I'm hanging out with you," he spoke while (F/n) patted his back. "I know, but don't worry. I can take your mind off of his foolish attics," she whispered in his ear causing him to get a shiver down his spine before trying to ask, "What do you--" he was cut off by (F/n)'s finger gently gliding across his crouch causing him to tense up and shake a bit from the contact. He covered his face with his book while (F/n) smirked softly. "(F-(F/n), w-what are you doing?" he asked, trying not to groan from her rubbing his crouch.

"Taking your mind off of things," she whispered to him as she kept at it. He bit his lip, trying so hard not to let out a sound. She speed up causing him to pant a bit, but he kept trying his best not to let out a sound. He was close to climax(because he's still a virgin boi and can't control himself. XD), sadly she stopped causing him to look at her and growl lowly. She giggled softly as Mr. Binns reentered the room. "Sorry about that. Peeves tried to prank Moaning Myrtle's bathroom causing Myrtle to lash out and make a mess," he spoke before starting the lesson. Sadly, Severus didn't get any of the information because he was still wanting (F/n) to finish him off. Once class came to a end, (F/n) got up and left, smirking at Severus before he followed some of the students out as well, glad that his hard on was hidden thanks to his ropes.

He saw (F/n) walking down the hall before taking a turn. He followed her, furious and... well, needy. Lets take a look in Severus' POV.

~~~~ Severus' POV ~~~~

I kept following the cock-teasing young woman who I loved deeply down the hall, many halls at that. It was like she was trying to shake me off her tail. When I tried to the next hall, she was gone. I went to the middle of the cross way of the halls with no rooms, at all, no one was there in the hall either. Most likely because they're with their friends outside or studying. I sighed, wondering where (F/n) went. I turned to head back where I came from, but saw a door forming. I stopped and looked at it. When it was fully there, I looked around before opening the door slowly to see velvet curtains covering the windows. Swallowing a bit hard before opening the door some more to see a (F/n) lying in a black sheet bed, her ropes on a loveseat while her shirt was unbuttoned, her (f/c) bra showing causing me to become easily flustered.