Ancesteral Magic

A/N This might be short because of how I'm doing it it's episode 19 but it's my own episode on how Angel gets her Humanity back.

I find myself in a car my veins feel like sand paper. It's only been a day since I sent my message.

I groan out: Silas.

I close my eyes and rest for a bit.

Yes Angel.

I open my eyes and look in the passenger seat where he's at: What's happening to me. I feed and feed and I don't feel any better physically I mean. I feel drained and weaker.

Silas looks at me and then nods: It's the spell. It's taking a toll on you. Plus the ancestors don't like you having there magic. There punishing you. Well there punishing you more for tainting there magic. Your humanity is off and your killing people they don't like it.

I frown: I have there magic.

He nods: Yeah. Your mother did some illegal stuff when it came to magic before you were born.

I scoff: So I have to turn my humanity on and this will all stop.

He nods: Correct.

I chuckle: Well that's not gonna happen.

Silas looks at me: Well then as long as your like this you'll feel like this and eventually it's going to get worst.

I give a weak smile: I'll be fine.

Silas shakes his head: Desiccation will be fine to you. You know what I'm not gonna let this happen. Pull your phone out.

I shake my head but I do so anyway and I look at him and he smirks.

I glare: What are you doing.

Silas smiles: Helping you dumbass. Now call the one person you know that can help you turn it back on. Not partially but all the way.

I continue to glare at him as I speed dial Tyler. It rings and rings but he doesn't answer.

Silas: I want you to drive to Tyler's dorm and make him help you get your humanity back and don't stop until you do. I promise you'll feel a lot better once all those emotions come flooding back not only for yourself and your family but for him too.

I groan because of the mind control thing. I find it stupid your dead how can you mess with me oh I should ask Esther and my mother that too. Dead witches.

It doesn't take me long to park and head into the dorms and finding Tyler's.

I knock hard on his door and he yells wait a minute. The door flys open as he's about to yell but he sees me and he looks at me with fear. He's about to slam the door but I stop the door with my hand and shove my way into his room.

Tyler glares at me: Your disrespectful ass needs to leave ri-

I interrupt him: I need your help.

Tyler scoffs: Why would I help you. You nearly killed Matt.

I raise a brow: That was actually you. I was protecting myself from you trying to kill me.

Tyler: Thats besides the point.

I stand up and walk towards him: Okay this is about my humanity some part of me wants it back and that's why I'm here because you Tyler Lockwood is the only person who can help me get my humanity back. Not Stefan, Damon, Elena, Jeremy, Caroline, or even Bonnie. It's you Ty. Your the one.

Tyler just stares at me before sighing: So what do I have to do.

I shrug: I have no clue at the moment I don't care. Just try and trigger something.