CHAPTER TEN

"You know about me?" Scott lowered his crossed arms as he stared at Henry

"Of course, I do, and Hale I know about your family" He explained as Scott shared a look to Stiles and Lydia

"Derek said your not a werewolf, but said it's Heredity, is that true?" Stiles queried and Henry put his hands over his nieces' eyes muttering something in a different language.

"What are you doing?" Stiles was ignored and Scott shook his head letting him wait until the man spoke.

"Yes, I'm not a werewolf, and it is Heredity, but her parents, put her wolf to sleep, because..."

"Because of what?" Derek was losing his patience as Henry turned

"She's not just a werewolf, but also a Siren"

"A Siren, as in that uh, mermaid?" Scott asked

Stiles facepalmed," They are not mermaids, those are two different beings, a siren is a land-dwelling supernatural, a mermaid is a sea dwelling, although I think there singing are the same? Unless it's not like the books"

"You're not fully wrong Stilinski, Sirens are in fact not mermaids, but, she does not need to sing, her voice is all she needs to attract people" Henry explained

Derek sat on the chair leaning on his hands "But why did her parents put her wolf to sleep?"

"She's the only one of her kind, half werewolf, and quarter siren, that has never happened, it should have never happened, she was dangerous to people. Her voice, when she howled in her wolf form, it attracted humans and wolves, and if my brother and his wife didn't arrive on time, she could hurt them. So, her parents sacrificed their powers, and life to put her powers asleep, but that man, whoever he was, awoken her wolf, and I'm sure the siren as well"

"So, what's going to happen to her?" Lydia questioned worriedly for her friend who was unconscious unwillingly.

"I need to take her somewhere, my brother and his wife, left a note for us, to bring her to a certain place, they might be able to help her," Henry said as the boys and Lydia gasped

"What? You're taking her away?" Stiles is the first to speak out of the three

"I need to, she is dangerous, even the Hale can agree" The three looked at Derek who didn't say anything, but the look on his face told them Henry was right.

"That's a little much to say she's dangerous" Scott tried but Derek put a hand on his shoulder

"Scott, she is a different breed of a werewolf, and the first of her kind, if what he says is true, then she'll be a danger to everyone—She's an Alpha and we don't need her accidentally biting people"

"And a Siren" Henry added

The Hale nodded as he continued,"Yes, that, so him taking her away, is best for everyone"

"Everyone you say, that's a little- Scott pats Stiles' back stopping him shaking his head.