(108) Hundreds of Flavors Rose Up in One's Heart

Hearing these words from Concubine Yue, Chu Qing-Yan suddenly had an urge to laugh coldly.

So it turned out that trying clothes was fake, and framing her was the real intent.

She was still too naive, entering the fighting world inside the royal palace really wasn't suited to her taste.

"Concubine Yue Niang Niang, don't know how Qing-Yan has offended you. Still ask you to state it clearly." Chu Qing-Yan lifted up her head, her expression was not as naive as just now. Since the otherside had already so brazenly framed her, what more was there to talk about surreptitiously.

Concubine Yue's hand that was stroking the long hair in front of her chest paused. Her pair of eyes full of mockery looked toward her. "You this girl, what kind of words are you saying? How could this palace lightly accuse someone? When all is said and done, you and Ran'er played so well together, which made him repeatedly sneak out of the royal palace to go to Prince Ying's Manor to search for you. Taking him into consideration, no matter what, this palace must treat you properly."

Saying up to here, Concubine Yue used a somewhat melancholic expression to look at her, but the bottom of her eyes were still malicious. "A pity that you are, alas, really too disappointing. Even if you don't like the bright jade this palace gifted you, you absolutely shouldn't break it into pieces. If this was to spread out, this palace doesn't care about losing face but you implicated Xu'er. If others were to know he had a consort like you who can't grasp the bigger picture, where would he place his face ah?"

Chu Qing-Yan's lips twitched, what a poisonous scorpion-like beauty. What high-sounding justification! Wasn't this because she couldn't control her own son? So she would use this pretext and opportunity to beat her. She suddenly realized who Xiao Yao said that person was. It seemed that she and Big Block of Ice could enter the palace were based on the good fortune of the person in front of her.

"Niang Niang, how should we dispose of this girl?" That fiend-like Nanny asked for instructions.

Concubine Yue somewhat regretfully said. "What she broke was a treasure bestowed by the emperor. If his majesty were to know, serious punishment could not be avoided. If this palace was to take care of it however, then it may be assumed his majesty won't look deeper into this matter. Just let this palace act as the evil person. Nanny Rong, drag her down and flog her fifty times!"

Soon after, Concubine Yue turned her head to look at Chu Qing-Yan and insincerely said. "Don't blame this palace for being heartless. If I don't properly teach you the rules in the royal palace, the chances of you making a mistake will be even more later. This palace is also doing it for your own good."

Her words had just finished when Nanny Rong directed two palace maids to hold down Chu Qing-Yan, saying in a sinister tone. "Miss Chu this slave offended, take her down."

Chu Qing-Yan's hand was firmly held down by two people on either side. Her gaze was cold and clear as she looked at Concubine Yue. A cold sneer appeared at the corner of her mouth.

If you want to condemn someone, why worry about the pretext?

She knew now that it was useless for her to say more. So she gave up the useless struggle. She knew Big Block of Ice was outside, and as long as she got outside, she would have a lifeline to live. Otherwise, this fifty boards may just send her to play chess with Yama, the king of Hell.

Concubine Yue met her gaze and was slightly startled. On her body, it seemed as if she saw Xiao Xu's pair of eyes that could freeze a person's heart. Her heart become somewhat frenetic but very quickly, her expression turned strict again. "Drag her down for this palace."