fifteen - post credits

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 10k! IT MEANS SO MUCH!

Age 12.

Getting used to having a father isn't easy, neither is moving to Washington DC. Dad had some stuff with S.H.I.E.L.D. here so I had to come with him.

I'm extremely nervous because I'm also going to a school for the first time since I was back home with Peggy. I caught up quickly with lessons that my tutor had me do.

Dad and I was in a moving truck, of course he was driving. It wasn't to bad of a drive. SHIELD helped us with an apartment.

We pulled up to an apartment building. I grabbed my backpack and hopped out.

Steve opened the back of the truck. We didn't have a huge amount of stuff. But he somehow put his motorcycle in there, still confused about that.

I picked up one of the boxes that was labeled 'Hazel's Stuff' and walked up the stairs. Our apartment was next to another's and I glanced at it as I waited for dad to open the door.

He opened it and with his free hand motioned for me to go in first. I walked in. It was a beautifully small apartment that I actually liked. I put my box down and raced to the second room. "I call dibs!" I yelled and looked out the window. I could see the blue sky perfectly. I put my backpack on the floor and walked out.

Dad was pulling an old record player out of a box and pulled a record out. "No reason why it should be quiet in here." He put the record in and it started playing.

(Play song now and I just changed it for the third time.)

I started laughing and he started snapping his fingers. "Now we're ready." He awkwardly danced.

"You are not a dancer." I shook my head and tapped my foot to the beat. "Oh come on." He grabbed my wrist and spun me around. I gave toothy smile and danced around with him.

"Okay time to get boxes." He walked out of the room. I picked up my box and took it to my room.

                             •   •   •

"No move it there!" I pointed to where he should put the couch. "But I like this spot." He replied and put it where he wanted it. "But it's not straight in the view of the tv, do you want to have to turn your neck every time you want to watch something?" I crossed my arms.

He huffed and moved it to where I wanted it. "Hazel one, Dad zero." I said and walked back to my room. All of my furniture was in there, me and my dad already put together my bed. I liked my room, small and had all the belongings I had.

I put my hanged my quilt on the headboard of my bed and stepped back. "There perfect." I smiled and looked at my room.

I loved the sunshine and my room had an old look to it, just what I wanted

I loved the sunshine and my room had an old look to it, just what I wanted. I walked over to the desk by my door and opened the box that had some personal stuff. I pulled out the cards that were Phil's. It's been nearly a year since he passed. I still can't wrap my head around it. He died too soon.