CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Lyra was not an organized person, and that was one thing that never changed since she moved away from Beacon Hills

Lyra was not an organized person, and that was one thing that never changed since she moved away from Beacon Hills. She was always sloppy and a mess, and Aibek, being him, would scold her about it.

However, she ignored it, not wanting to change her disordered life, she was comfortable with it.

"You literally just started school, why is your locker such a mess!" Aibek peered over Lyra's shoulder as he grimaced at the mess in her locker.

"Oh, shut up, it's not even messy" She pouted as she pulled out her bag as the things in her locker fell out as she stared at it as Aibek scoffed

"See, it's a mess, unbelievable!"

Lyra bent down as someone knelt down helping her, she looked up seeing Liam as he smirked at her.

It has been a few months since she returned, and Lyra has been enjoying every bit of it. Liam, despite being younger, always seemed to be a gentleman to her.

She found herself almost always spending her time with him, during breaks, lunch and even after school. She would go to the lacrosse practices, but she claimed it was support for all her friends, but Scott thought otherwise.

The one biggest outturn was that Lyra and Stiles never spoke to each other, the pair of the group never directly speak, but still hang out in the same circle. Maila and Lyra got along really well, she often tutored Maila and she even declared that Lyra was a better teacher thab Lydia, which had her receive a smack to the back of the head by said Martin.

"Liam, always saving the day" Lyra teased as he chuckled

"Someone has to, especially with your locker, it's just asking for someone to assist you," Liam said looking at the mess overflowed locker.

"See!" Aibek shouted pointing to the locker," It's a monstrosity! A complete outrage!" Lyra mentally cursed at him as he rolled his eyes.

The pair stood up after picking up the mess, and shoved in the locker, struggling to close it, but with enough effort they were successful," Scott wanted me to get you, he said you'll take half of the lunch period getting to the group"

Lyra rolled her eyes walking alongside Liam as he opened the door seeing the group," Scott can survive a few hours without me" She announced as she saw Scott turning to glare. She grinned knowing he was listening as she joined the others.

"I have arrived my beautiful people, now, what is the rush, that you had little Liam come and snag me from my battle with my locker?" She sat between Liam and Lydia as she leaned her elbows on the table like she was handling business.

"Lyra, the offer still stands," Scott said as she sighed leaning on one hand

"The answer is still no Scotty, I'm thankful for the offer, but I like the way things are"

"Way what things are? Lydia asked and Lyra looked at her raising an eyebrow confused.