28

Jimin's POV

"Mmm". I opened my eyes slowly because of the sun and not that fake one in the sky. "Hyung?". I called out and Hoseok grinned widely at me. "Jimin!". Hoseok hugged me tightly. "Hi". I laughed hugging him back. "Didn't I tell you to rest? Why didn't you listen to me?". Hoseok glares at me. "I did! Honest!". I said. "So... What happen?". Hoseok asked.

I bit the inside of my cheek trying to figure out what to say. "Jimin!". Jin runs in and hugs me. "Jin, I can't breath". I tapped Jin's back so he can let me go. "Sorry". Jin finally let's me breath. "Hoseok, why are you in here? That job isn't going to do itself". Jin says and Hoseok bows. "Sorry sir". Hoseok left my room. "Jimin, what happen?". Jin asked. "I used my power form".

Jin's eyes went dark when I said that. "Mind telling me why?". Jin says harshly. "It wasn't me, the form took over". I told him. "Explain". Jin ordered and I told him everything. "He was a mixed realmer?Interesting". Jin rubs his chin. "And you turned into Ginvalin?". Jin asked and I nodded.

"Strange... that never happened before". Jin went quiet. "Nevertheless, you will stay here just for today, your day will be busy". Jin said. "Why?". I tilted my head and Jin grins at me. "I don't like how you grinned at me Jin, what are you planning?". I asked. "Oh nothing". Jin said. "Trust your big brother". Jin kissed my head and left. "I don't trust you at all". I pouted.

I left my room to get some food when I saw the room door next to mines open. "Huh? Did someone switch rooms?". I said. "It better not be them". I walked in the room without caring.

 I walked in the room without caring

"This room is gorgeous!". I squealed. "Why isn't this my room?". I wondered to myself. "Well hello there beautiful". I jumped before turning around.

 I jumped before turning around

I glanced down for a second before looking somewhere else. "You like?". Yoongi asked smugly and I glared at him. "What are you doing here?". I huffed. Yoongi bit his lip while staring at me. "Aren't you happy to see me, my little treat?". Yoongi asked looking at me like he wanted to eat me.

"And I suddenly don't have time". I rolled my eyes and wanted to leave but the door was gone. "Fuck everything". I mumbled. "I rather just fuck you".

I groaned and looked at Yoongi again. "What did you do to the door?". I asked. "Nothing! I'm just as surprised as you are!". Yoongi shouted. I sighed and squinted my eyes to Yoongi's chest. "Is that my name tattooed on your chest!?!". I yelled. "It is". Yoongi smirked and I full on started to attacked him.

"Hey! Get off me!". Yoongi tries to shield his face but I punched him in his nose. "Because of you I have this damn...". I quickly shut my mouth. "What? A tattoo?". Yoongi asked. I backed away from Yoongi. "Yo-you can see my tattoos?". I said stunned. "Yeah". Yoongi said. "They're badass... and pretty". Yoongi smiles.

I tried so hard not to blushed and thank goodness it worked. I shook my head and glared at him again. "Doesn't explain why my name is on your chest". I said. "I wanted it". Yoongi puts on his shirt. "Why are you so mad about it?". Yoongi looks at me.

"One, you never asked me and I would have NEVER given you permission and two". I unbutton my shirt to show him my new tattoo. Yoongi's eyes widened.

"You made this!".