Twenty Eight

Antonio's pov

"Baby we're about to reach." I said as I shook Corina's shoulder lightly.

Her eyes opened and she rubbed them with her fists before sitting up properly in her seat.

"Where are we going?" She asked for the hundredth time.

"Bali."

Corina's pov

We reached a resort in Bali and Antonio checked us in with a guy at the reception. I'd always wanted to come here and from what I'd read in books and seen in pictures, it was a really beautiful place.

"Follow me please." The guy said to Antonio and I.

He lead us outside to a secluded villa which was huge. There was a bridge that lead to the front door, under it was water, illuminated with lights. The villa itself was surrounded by trees and full of lights.

"Here you are." He said and handed Antonio the keys. "Have a good night." He smiled and went away.

I walked to the front door and opened it taking a look inside. It was just as beautiful from the inside as it was from the outside. I started exploring, lost in my own thoughts and wasn't even aware that Antonio was still behind me until his arms wrapped around my waist.

He turned me around and picked me up, making me squeal.

"You like it?" He asked.

"I love it." I said putting my hands on either side of his face.

"It's ours." He said and my eyes widened.

"I bought it." He said and I smiled a huge grin and pecked his lips.

"It's so beautiful." I said.

"Not as beautiful as my wife." He said and I bit my lip to prevent myself from smiling like a maniac.

"God, you drive me fucking insane." He groaned. "Nothing makes me feel better than having you in my arms." He said.

"And nothing makes me feel better than being in your arms." I whispered and he smiled at me before pressing his lips to mine.

He kissed me softly and tenderly, slowly moving his lips against mine. He started walking somewhere but I was too focused on the kiss to know where.

As he started caressing my tongue I felt a wall hit my back and Antonio pulled away to take off his shirt. I noticed that we were in a room but I didn't get time to admire it since Antonio's lips were back on mine kissing me roughly. He started tugging on the hem of my dress with one of his hands while the other was under my butt holding me up against the wall.

Once it was off he pulled away and set me down. I watched as his eyes roamed up and down my body before they settled on mine and darkened.

"You look so sexy. Così sexy." He whispered.

I bit my lip and he groaned pulling it out of my teeth. "I swear you want to kill me." He whispered once again before he ripped my panties off me.

He bent down and put one of my legs over his shoulder burying his face in my pussy and inhaled deeply making me shiver.

His tongue shot out of his mouth and started caressing my clit with his tongue at a fast pace. Uncontrollable moans left my mouth as he inserted two fingers inside me and started pumping them while sucking me.

I moaned as my eyes rolled to the back of my head from the pleasure he's giving me. I gripped his thick hair, pushing his head deeper into me. My knees buckled and Antonio shifted my other leg over his shoulder making me wrap my legs around his neck.

"F-Fuck Antonio." I moaned loudly as I came all over his face.

He set me down and came up to kiss me passionately as he gripped my thighs. His tongue plunged out and started fighting for dominance and I was about to win until he pinched my ass harshly which made me gasp.

Without breaking the kiss, I unzipped his pants and pulled his member out of his boxers and he groaned into my mouth. I gave it a squeeze and Antonio pulled away burying his head in my neck uttering a string of curses. I stroked up his shaft slowly at first trying to tease him and precum oozed out of its pink tip.

"Faster." He said, panting slightly.

I obeyed and moved my hand faster, spreading the thick liquid all over it.

"F-Fuck." He moaned in my neck. His dick started twitching in my palm and in no time his white seed shot out.

"Fuck baby." He panted breathlessly and picked me up walking up to the bed. He laid me down, crawling on top of me and started kissing my neck softly.

He aligned his cock at my entrance but didn't push in. I was starting to get frustrated when he began rubbing his rock hard dick against my clit slowly.

"God." I moaned, closing my eyes as I gripped the sheets.

He dipped the head of his member inside me before quickly pulling out making a pop sound and rubbing it against me frustratingly slow. He did this a few times trying to tease me. I groaned and started moving my hips up and down to create some friction.

He chuckled as he gripped my hips. "Eager are we?"

I rolled my eyes and he pinched my nub roughly making me let out a noise between a moan and a groan.

"Tsk. Tsk. Watch how you roll your eyes at me." He said.

I pushed him away which took him by surprise and I used the opportunity to climb on top of him. His member was pressing directly against my clit and I started moving my hips, grinding on it.

He groaned, clenching his eyes shut and gripped my waist making me go faster, pressing his dick harder against me. I moaned loudly as I felt him dip inside my dripping pussy before he took it out again.

I sat up a little and grabbed his rock hard member lowering myself onto his thick shaft as I groaned.

"You're so tight....fuck." Antonio groaned as I got all of him inside me.

I started rotating my hips and moving back and forth trying to tease him. It seemed to work because Antonio closed his eyes and grunted.

"You feel amazing." He moaned.

I then got up and lowered myself on him at a slow pace, but Antonio grabbed my waist and slammed into me with full force and I let out a yelp, not expecting it.

He started thrusting into me at a fast pace and I nestled my head his neck as he continued to penetrate through me really fast.

I moaned his name over and over again and the louder I moaned, the faster and harder Antonio thrust into me.

I felt the build up in my lower region and Antonio groaned which told me he was about to cum as well. He started slamming inside me really hard and I felt his body become completely stiff as his thick liquid filled me up.

Panting I laid down on him resting my head on his shoulder with his cock still inside me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead.

We continued to pleasure and make love to each other all night making it the most memorable night we spent together.
_________________________________________
Hey guys!
Enjoy this chapter!

Don't forget to vote please!
Love GoldenG