How To Stop A Baby From Crying

This was unfortunate....

Very unfortunate.

"It can't helped honey."

"What do you mean it can't be helped?!"

(M/n) was what you called frustrated. He received a call from his mother regarding his father's health condition. While on their trip, his father it was a good idea to buy sushi at a gas station. After eating 100 yen sushi, he suffered the consequences of severe food poisoning. I mean not like severe severe, but enough to make you feel like shit.

'This is greeeeeaaat.' He thought.

"Well why didn't you stop him? Isn't it obvious that you shouldn't eat sushi at a gas station?"

"Honey, lower your voice please."

"Ugh, amazing. Nice going family."

"Don't you use that tone with me young man. I spent hours trying to push you out of my womb. And even though you are young adult, I will ground you until you die."

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry....So how long until you guys are coming back?"

"Hmm, given the circumstances, maybe a few days after our original return date?"

"Uggggghhhh-"

"(M/n)."

"Yes, yes, I know."

"..."

"..."

"Soooooo, are you and Tooru-kun together yet?"

"W-W-What?! N-No! I-I m-mean, y-y-yeah....wait! N-No, I-I-I didn't mean it l-l-like that! I-"

"Honey, don't hurt yourself. Anyways, I have to go, your father is calling for me. And tell Tobio-kun that his parents miss him!"

"I'm not gonna hurt myself! And yeah, alright, tend to the sick father. Bye..."

"...."

"...mom??"

"Use Protection!"

"Shut up, woman."

And with that, the call ended.

"This is great, really it is." (M/n) mumbled as he made his way to the living room.

Tobio was drawing on the floor, while Oikawa was lying on the couch watching a volleyball tournament.

"So, what did your mum say?" Oikawa asked, getting up from the couch.

"They won't be back until a few days after they were suppose to return." (M/n) said, rubbing her temples.

"I need a bath..."

Oikawa smirked at this opportunity.

"Ne, (M/n)-chan, I could join you if you wan-"