10

"The big dot you are seeing on the monitor is the baby."Doctor Ari said.

Xavier squeezed my hand making me avert my eyes from monitor to him.He was all smiles with tears in the twinkling eyes.I could see he was feeling the same that I felt when I knew I was was having a baby His baby.

"Thank you Bela."His voice came hoarse then kissed my temple."I'm already in love with her."He chanted.

"Her?"I raised my eye brow.

"Yeah..Our daughter."It sound pleasing.Yes we are having baby.Me and Xavier.Ours.

"You should take care of yourself more now than mine."He pinched my cheek."I will set you up nutritionist.She will take care of your diet and I will appoint you assistant so that you can work from home.I will ask one of my driver to chauffer you anywhere you go and what else? Yeah you will move to my penthouse at paradise complex."He finally exhaled.

"It is unneccessary."I tried convincing him.

"Not it's not and I'm not taking any risk."He demanded."After the party tonight you are shifting to my pent house."I just nodded in agreement.

"Let's get going then we should buy a dress for mommy bear."He clapped his hands in excitement.

"Seriously... Mommy bear?"I frown.

"Yes.. You will look like the same in few months."He laughed and I slapped his arms.

"Stop.Will you?"I smiled shyly.

"No."He chuckled.

"Let's just go."I dragged him out of the hospital.

"So did you like anything?"Xavier said from behind making me jolt.

"No...I thing the clothes are showing my baby bump."I massaged my belly.

"You are delusioned.It's too small to show up."He caressed my check to console but my tear fell instantly.

"Hey what happened?"

I look like fat panda."I cried.

"Panda's are cute.You are cute."He tried assuuring me.

"You called me panda so I definately look fat.Oh my god! What will I do now? Everyone will notice.I can't go in the party.Should I really go?"I started blabbering.

"Hey-Hey calm down Bela.No will notice it okay and I just said you are cute not fat and lastly you have to be at the party or else what would I do alone there?"He shook me by my arms.

"Business talk may be."I muttered.

"Bela I need you."He sighed.And I need you too my mind replied.

"Look I will choose you an outfit so you won't have to stress okay?"He gestured and I nodded.

"See now you don't have to worry about bumps."He clapped his hands.

"What about my breast?It has grown big."I sighed squeezing side of my breast.

"Woman!!You are looking beautiful trust me."He assured turning me towards him.

He lifted my face making me look directly to him."You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my entire life Bela and no matter how much you expand or srink I will always find you pretty."

Thay was it.He lowered his head towards me approaching my lips.His eyes were slowly closing but mine wide open in surprise.Is it really happening?Xavier is kissing me while being sober?It was not like the one he kissed that night.It was something else.Something magical.His soft lips was possessing my entire body.He was in rhythm like musicals.His kisses were determined and full of dedication making me melt more towards him.

I was trying to copy him and follow his pace but God! He was dominating.He was slavering making he reaches every corner of my mouth.

"What are you doing to me Bela."He muttered while kissing."You should stop me before I do anything more in public."He whispered resting his forehead to mine.

"You should stop."We both smiled and he pecked my lips for the last time.