CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

Lyra looked at Maila as she finished explaining her side of things and she looked deeply in Maila's eyes seeing that she was genuine

Lyra looked at Maila as she finished explaining her side of things and she looked deeply in Maila's eyes seeing that she was genuine. She meant every word she said and being quarter Siren, the perks of it was knowing when a person was being completely honest.

Sirens, being the masterminds in playing with feelings for meals or just for fun, but the one thing they had, was the clairvoyance in the truth, it was almost a punishment for those who manipulate on a daily basis, if they fell in love, all the games they played, would wind up getting back at them, and they'd feel the pain over just the words, the truth was like a leech that could either hurt, or heal.

Maila stood up off yanking Lyra off her bed making her stand," I want you to go to Stiles, right now, tell him you love him, seeing you both cry is painful even for me, I care about you Lyra, and I only just met you, and I feel this warmth inside me the moment you came into my life, the warmth is not the same, but its similar to my late younger sister, and I want both you and Stiles to be happy together"

"You are so selfless right now Maila"

Maila smiled," I never really been Selfless, and I never knew it could feel this good, now stop changing the subject, and go" She pulled Lyra into a hug embracing the warm feeling, as it was overloading inside her. She let go pushing Lyra gently to her door," Go get your man" Lyra looked back to Maila as she walked with her back to the window smiling then turned to leave.

Lyra thanked Maila as she ran out of her room running down the stairs passing her Uncle who stopped her," Lyra where are you going?"

"Uncle Henry, Please, I need to do something important" Lyra pleaded as her Uncle looked at his niece who was practically begging. He would be lying if he said he didn't know what was going on, but Uncle Henry was a little eavesdropper and used a little witchcraft to listen on Lyra's sudden visitor.

"Go, and don't mess up this time," Henry said to his niece as she looked at him for a moment and knew where she was going, and ran over hugging him

"Thank you" She muttered as she pulled away running out of the house in a hurry.

"They grow up so fast," Henry said wiping a tear that fell down his face as he looked back to his brother and sister-in-law's portrait that was on the fridge.

Lyra ran down the street, towards the Stilinski residence, that was not far from her own home and with her strong emotion of happiness, her wolf abilities were strong, and Aibek was giving her the strength wanting her to be happy.

Reaching the household, she ran towards the door not even knocking and just barging in, scaring the life out of the Sheriff but then he saw Lyra as she was breathing heavily looking at him and he smiled," He's in his room" was all he said as she smiled running up but not before thanking him.