Chapter 26

Sitting in the backyard of their home Carter and Jaycean well Carmelo tried to figure out a way to put to bed the Jason and Twain situation for good.

It wasn't just the two of them though. Each of their immediate team members sat with them.

"Alright so first things first." Carmelo gathered everyone attention. "When are y'all gonna make me an official member of these teams."

All eyes went to Carter who was already frowning at Carmelo.

"What you mean."

She scoffed. "Nigga I mean what the fuck I said. I've been hea' for a couple days now and I got being yo wife and Queen on lock."

Sighing Carter glanced at Malik who looked in Javaria direction.

"You gotta admit." Javari started. "She has been good."

"Exactly. I even believe that I'm better than Jaycean."

With her still keeping Jay locked away for the time being the whole entire Squad had to know who she was because it was pretty noticeable that Jay wasn't being herself.

"We'll figure that out later but for right now, we need to figure out what the fuck we are doing."

"You are absolutely correct my good sir." Carmelo told Shooter.

Carter spoke up. "So who gotta plan cause I got nothing." he shrugged.

They all stared at him a little confused.

"Bruh I'm serious as fuck. We a team, y'all niggas come up with something."

"I say we just go through the front door." spoke LaDarrius with a slight shrug.

"Nah." Cordon chimed in. "Too risky."

Now that Christian and Dylan were able to figure out who was listening on that device they found in New York, they were also able to get an address.

The mansion was owned by someone named Marshawn McKenna also known as Twain. He lived in San Diego with heavy security.

"We gotta do something that they not expecting."

"But everything we think of them niggas already steps ahead."

"Send me in."

All eyes were now back on Carmelo as she scrolled through Jay and Carter phone messages.

"What, hell naw." Carter exclaimed. "Yeah maybe if it was just you by yoself but my wife is still you so fuck no."

She sighed heavily. "Look ion wanna do this shit either. I might've tried to harm Jay in the past but I'm tryna change I'm willing to sacrifice I guess you could say."

"Sacrifice, sacrifice my baybeh sister." Javari shook her head. "Naw."

"They want me anyways." she tried to plead then paused. "You right, okay. Ya girl said just gimme the contract and lemme go."

"Yo is you shittin' me or something. You want me to just give you away to them." he waved her off.

"She said you'd say that."

"Bring her ass out here since she putting in her opinions."

"She said shut up being so damn difficult. It's more easier to just send me in."

"Send you in then what." asked Michael who was on Carter side with this. "What do you do from there."

"I don't know. You niggas figure out that part."