jump scares jump scares!!

MARK!!
Mark:yes? Do i have a dare?
Yup! Ya gotta scare jack as Dworin says!
Mark: i don't want to scare him but i have something perfect in mind! *grins evily and bolts off to room to set up and ask dark for help*
*I just shrug and wait for his majic to work*(Yes i spell magic like majic makes it more mystical to me.)

~a few hours later~

*we all suddenly hear a loud bang and maniacle laughing coming from marks room and we all basically rush up there to see mark against a wall on the floor with his head hanging low as he laughs like he's gone insane and dark walks in and smirks and goes up to mark putting a collar and leash on him and pats his head saying "good boy~" and jack looks at them terrified and starting to cry and he runs up to mark and grabs his face looking at him crying heavily and mark just looks at him with crazy eyes and pounces him smiling like crazy before Dark yanks him back off jack and Mark falls back with a oof then smiles and rubs his head on Dark's leg like a cat humming quietly before he breaks into laughter and jack just gets up and leaves to his room crying making Mark stop and stop acting crazy and Dark takes the leash off and mark bolts to jacks room to find it locked and Anti rushes up as well*
Anti: JACK DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING DO THAT!!!! MARK IS PERFECTLY FINE IT WAS APPARENTLY A FUCKING DARE!!!
Jack: *stops and looks at the door and rushes to it opening it and hugging Mark smiling and crying like crazy* Never do that again Mark. You scared the shit out of me!
Mark:*hugs back*I'm sorry jackaboy...

Well then.......hope you enjoyed the chapter? I guess ill see y'all in the next. Buhbye.