29

Jimin's POV

I showed Yoongi my new tattoo and he just licked his lips. I quickly button my shirt and held my chest. "Well... Its not wrong". Yoongi laughs. "Fuck you!" I shouted. "If you want". Yoongi winks at me and chuckled. I took a deep breath and saw he was dressed.

"Wait, where are you going?". I asked. "Aww, is my baby boy worried about his daddy?". Yoongi smirks. I was so closed in killing him but I saw our gang mask on the bed. "Your going on a job!?!". I yelled. "Yeah, Jin gave me one". Yoongi picks up the mask and puts it on.

 Yoongi picks up the mask and puts it on

"I look good don't I?". Yoongi said and I gave him no reaction. "I'll take that as a yes". Yoongi chuckled. "Do you know what we do? You can't just go out there and play around". I told him. "You sound worried kitten". Yoongi fixes his hair.

"I'm not and don't call me kitten". I huffed. "Should I call you something else?". Yoongi looks at me. "No! And I'm not worried!". I yelled. "If your worried, I can help you calm down". Yoongi said. "I said I wasn't!!!". I shouted. "I can always give you a kiss". Yoongi said.

I stared at him like he was stupid. "Your joking right?". I asked him. "Don't be shy, just submit to me". Yoongi laughs. "Ew". I shivered. "See... You want me". Yoongi said. "You know what, do the job, just promise me something". I said. "Anything baby". Yoongi replied. "Break your legs". I walked out his room with that.

 I walked out his room with that

I decided to just chill in the meeting room and try to clear my head from Yoongi. "He's so damn annoying". I sighed. "Don't be like like baby". A voice said and I groaned. "Why did you follow me?". I rubbed my head annoyed. "I just had to follow that ass". Yoongi chuckled. I'm trying to keep my cool but it was impossible with him around. "Can I touch it?".

I twist my neck to look at him. "Excuse me?". I said. "Can I...". "I heard you! No! You can not!". I shouted. "I'll touch it soon anyway". Yoongi said. "You won't, I promise you that". I clicked my tongue. "Its not a promise, its a guarantee". Yoongi smiled. "Ahh!!!". I screamed. "Now, I would love to hear you scream but I don't think the others would appreciate that". Yoongi snickers.

"I hate you!". I stomped out the room angrily.

"Always wanted to be in a love hate relationship!".