・゚*。☆Flirt・゚*。☆

Quake:

"Hey Quake." You chimed instantly making him stopped counting the month's bill. "You've been working on that for hours, I'm bored." You pouted. He cocked an eyebrow up. "Well, I'm so bored at work. Come and save me." He said, smiling, he held out his arms and you jump to his embrace.

Thunderstorm:

"What." He stopped scrolling down his phone when he noticed you're staring way too long. Dust of pink hues fighting to his cheeks. "You sir, are very attractive. Therefore, I shall stare at you." You said pretty convinced he will look away blushing madly, but instead a smirk ghosted on his lips as his red eyes locks yours.

"I'm in need of map, I'm lost in those eyes." And you could feel yourself shuddered by that piercing playful gleam in his.

Cyclone:

Cyclone joins a game competition which they need to find things in the paper the fastest. He was super giddy, he drag you there to cheer for him. "CYCY~!" You exclaimed to the bubbly wind manipulator. The game started and he ran, taking the letter.

"Can I borrow your shoes?!", " May I borrow your hat?" The other contestant loud voice beamed. Cyclone shockingly contrasting them, walking pretty calm towards you. "What do you need?" You ask curious. "Can I borrow a kiss? I promised to give it back."

"Rent a room, lovebirds!!"

Blaze:

"Blazy!" You snapped noticing the fire manipulator keep on losing his concentration. He asked you to help him with work projects, but it seem that he's slipping. His marmalade eyes not looking at the board. "Let's take a rest. Are you alright?" You asked concerned seeming that he not even arguing or complaining—like the usual he is.

"Nah, I'm fine." He said, "You remind me of my next girlfriend."

Ice:

It's pretty sunny outside, and it will be a waste to stay indoors. You decided to drag your lover outside, strolling the park. "I wanna go hoooome." He whines. You puffed your cheeks. "I'm bored at home, and all you do was sleeping!" You protested. Ice raising an eyebrow before looking away. "Can't blame me that you're cuddle-able."

Thorn:

"Hey, Cycy told me to try this out with you." Thorn said, looking up from his phone. You had to keep a smile instead of frown if its not because the idea originated from the prankster. "Yea?"

"You might fall from a mountain,
Or you might fall from a tree,
But the perfect way for you to fall,
Is to fall in love with me." He spoke, grinning. "Wow, it's true, your face as red as roses now."

Solar:

Solar might be prideful, genius bookworm you know but that doesn't mean he dis not have any loveable side. You were sitting beside him in his studyroom. He exhaled a sigh while taking off his glasses. "I can't get it." He muttered despairingly.

You turn to him concerned. "What?" You asked. "I can't get it, how you always invade my mind." He winks as you rolled your eyes, faintly smirking. "Mind share me your password?" He ask, leaning closer with eyes on lips.