84

I stepped in my car and i drove to the sidemen house for JJ. Apparently JJ was waiting there already for me. Didn't expect that. he gave me the other clue, kissed my forehead in a friends way and wished me luck and shut the door. "Good job hunny, 1 out, 5 to go, now think about with who you've been friends with for so so long and you will find the next letter with the clue. I love you good luck x -harry <3" honestly, i'm liking his surprise already, like it's starting really really good. I was thinking with who I've been friends with for so long, oh yeah, that's gracee!!
I drove to her apartment and knocked on her door, she opened, hugged me and she gave me the other clue, she wished me goodluck and read together with me the next clue. "You're getting closer baby, a few more until you see me, now go to the place where we always brought Sophie to when she wanted to play, the thing where she went on the most, there's your next letter - harry <3" .
Ofcourse it is the playground but where did she like to go on the most, it's the slide or the the swing. I went to the playground and went to the swing. Guess what, i was right, it was there, i ran to it and quickly opened it. "Hi mommy , i'm saying what daddy has to write and he is laughing with it, your next clue is at the person's house, that you don't talk much to -love sophie and harry x x x x x" i can't believe my baby is helping my husband for the surprise, that's so cute oh my goddd. It was 1.30pm when i left, it was 3pm now and i still did't get to him ohmygod. The person that I don't talk much to, it's either Vik, or Ethan, it's probably Ethan.
I went to Ethan's house and said "I'm sick" but one thing he did was, he shove the letter under the door, i replied with "thank you!!", "good luck girlll" he said and i read the letter. "4 out of 5, 1 to go. Since you're almost here, i'd like to ask you to go to the noodles place we always go to and just say "there's a letter left behind for Alyssa" they will know what it is, see you soon baby x -harry" , i'm almost at him omg.