Chapter 39

HEYYY lovelies. Sorry for the long wait but here's another chapter. Long chapter.

That's all for now. Have a wonderful day ahead. Love you guys. God bless you always.

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

############################

Tonya's POV

"Did you guys hear?" India suddenly spoke up. It was already half passed nine. We were all in our room, resting after a long days work.

"About what?" I questioned. She looked excited and it was weird.

"About Eve talking?" Beth asked from her lying position. She was sprawled out on the bed with really messy, hair.

"We already know that India," I chuckled at her. She was so excited to give us the news. India however, just rolled her eyes. "Not that!"

"Then what? Don't tell me those bitches escaped from their cells!!" Beth suddenly sat up. She looked horrific with that hair of hers.

"Eerggh, no of course not. I bet the Dark Prince is currently torturing the living daylights out of them. What I meant to say was actually regarding Alex and Eve."

Me and Beth looked at each other, clueless about whatever India was trying to say.

"Ooooooooohh, this means you guys don't know," she gushed and pressed her palms on her cheeks.

"Tell us already! I wanna sleep." Beth threw her pillow at India.

"They are......." the pillow flew towards Beth but unlike India, she caught it before it smacked her face. She stuck her tongue out at India.

"They are actually......."

Now I was getting annoyed.

"Girl I swear if you leave us waiting again, I will..."

"Okay, okay. They are.......dun dun dunnnnnnn........actually......dun dun dunnnnnnn......biological siblings aaaaandd they didn't know that aaaaanndd that's not even the biggest part!" She ended with a wide smile. I just started at her. I didn't move or talk. I just couldn't. We froze.

Was this girl lying? She better not be playin' with me right now.

That's when a flash of white flew pass me again.

The pillow hit India on the face. Again.

"Is this some kind of joke?" Beth asked. "How come they never told anyone?"

The pillow came flying back and Beth caught it again, smirking at India.

"They apparently never knew. I haven't even told you guys the best part yet. They're not only biologically related, Alex and Eve are actually twins.

WAIT!!!!!"

She stopped us before we both let out multiple strings of words. Our mental vocabulary was flooding our brains at the moment. Too bad she didn't allow us to talk.

"Okay now. For the best best part," she whispered softly as possible.

"They're not only twins. Alex and Eve aren't even human! They're the lost twins of Golden Haven." She finished and looked at us expectantly. Her face held so much joy and excitement.

She received another smack from Beth's pillow. This time India did not throw it back. Instead she lunged herself towards Beth and they both fell on the bed.

"You've got to be-" Beth started but she was cut off.

"Nope! I am not! And it's my turn." India reached for my pillow and started hitting Beth's head with it.