Crescent Curse

(Bringing back the human Angel look from my first book my fav outfit the Flannel look)

I get a call from Hayley saying there around the border of New Orleans in a Junkyard and that Dahlia is on there tail so that's where I'm at now.

I walk through the junk yard and find myself in front of wolves who have there weapons pointed at me.

I roll my eyes: It's just me.

They then realize that I'm not a threat and let me by. I then see Jackson walk up.

Jackson smiles: Thanks for coming.

I nod: Yeah. No problem where's Hayley.

Jackson motions with his head to follow him and we make our way into a hideout and see Hayley looking at a map she looks at us and smiles.

Jackson: So, the guys set up a perimeter. We'll keep first watch. You should get some rest.

I look at Jackson: You guys can rest I'll stay up with the guys. I need to clear my head anyways.

Jackson frowns: You alright.

I shrug: No I'm not.... but I will be.

Hayley looks from Jackson to me in concern: Hey. If you wanna talk we can talk.

I shake my head: I'll tell you once we start moving. Get some rest.

Hayley shakes her head with a sigh: No. Hope's finally sleeping. Mary's watching her, which means we have five minutes to think.

Jackson: Okay, what's on your mind?

Hayley: I wanna decide where we're going.

She pauses for a moment and looks at me

Hayley smiles: You said there would be boundaries in Mystic Falls...

All of a sudden I block her out flashes from the wedding and Elena being in a deep sleep. Me killing Kai and leaving Mystic Falls for good.

I shake my head: No.

They look at me. Jackson begins to speak.

Jackson: You said we can go there and that we would be safe.

I glare at them both: Not anymore. Plans changed that's part of why I need to clear my head. My sisters dead.

There eyes become wide as they gasp.

My eyes water: She's linked to my best friend as long as my best friend lives my sister stays asleep. It's a spell from a sociopath who I killed and if we try and find a loop hole they both die instantly. I said goodbye to them all but my sister said to me one way that she knows that I'll move on from her until her return is that I leave Mystic Falls for however long I need too. I did it with my parents and came back stronger. Now I'm doing it with her. So we're not going there not even near the border.

Jackson and Hayley nod I know there disappointed in the change of place but that's how it is.

I look at the duo: I was thinking somewhere warm so possibly Florida. Or if you want some snow Montana, North Dakota, Washington, Michigan.

Jackson smiles: We can go wherever you guys want.

I look at Hayley and raise a brow: Think about it but if you want to go somewhere different I'm good with that. Elena told me to travel the world and once she gets back to me imma tell her all about it.

I smile at them before I walk out and close the door. My smile drops because I'm not happy. I'm angry. I just want my sister back.

I'll say about twenty minutes later I'm sitting on the ground playing with a stick haunted by my own thought and then all of a sudden I hear my wolves scream in horror.