When You Wake Him Up

(Requested by Suicidal_Sadistic)

"I'm back..."

I finally returned to Height's Alliance and I came a bit late because cleaning took a while - since two students from another class were chasing each other with trash bins that it added our load in the process.

"Oh, there you are! How's cleaning duty, (Y/N)?", Midoriya greeted with a wave.

"It was alright, not until those students added more trash in our classroom by accident", I said and laughed awkwardly.

Midoriya smiled reassuringly and replied, "I see, well at least you guys are done. And by any chance, did Kacchan yelled those guys?".

I sighed and set my bag down on the living chair before speaking again, "Yep, and he ended up chasing them out of the classroom".

"As I thought, haha", Midoriya laughed, "Anyways, I'll be back. I'll get something".

I nodded and the green haired boy went to the boy's side of the dorm.

Just when I was about to grab my bag and bring it to the girl's side of the dorm, I spotted someone laying on the couch

When that person shifted its body a bit, I can see red and white hair.

'Todoroki?', I thought as I admired his sleeping state, 'Weird. He must've covered his face with his forearm while he was asleep this whole time'.

I decided to take a closer look at my boyfriend and go to my room later.

I crouched down and smiled as I stared at his handsome face.

"Cute...", I said to myself and giggled before I decided to wake him up gently since he texted me two times already when I was still in school.

I know I'm not suppose to do this but I want to see what will happen.

Especially since he misses me already just by reading his messages.

"Hey, I'm back~"

He didn't respond to my calling and still in a deep slumber.

"Shoto...~", I whispered to him and gently caressed his cheek.

I pouted playfully and waited until he wakes up but sadly, nothing happened.

'He's still not getting up', I thought and placed a finger under my chin, 'Oh, Plan B!'.

I looked around to see if anyone is present here in the common room and thankfully, its just us.

I got closer until I brushed my lips softly against his and cupped his left cheek with my left hand.

I let go and waited for him to react but no reaction.

'Hmm, maybe it was too soft', I thought.

I decided try again to wake up sleeping beauty and kissed him again but I deepen it a bit.

The kiss has a bit of passion and I brushed my lips against his two to three times.

"Todo~", I tried cooing to make this more effective.

Then after I kissed him one more time with my eyes closed, I instantly find myself getting onto the couch thanks to Todoroki's strong pair of arms.

My heart leaped and our bodies are in a very close contact, now that we are both huddling each other on the couch.

'Eh?', I thought when I realized his eyes are still closed, 'Is he half-asleep or-'

My thoughts cut off when his arms are tightening around my body and eventually, his eyes are slowly opening.

He blinked a few times and I can see a sleepy yet relieved smile right before me.

"Finally, you're back", he said in a sleepy tone before he yawned softly.

"Yeah, hehe", I replied and fixed his bangs, "Sorry if I came a bit later, something came up with cleaning today so we had to take care of it". 

My dual-haired boyfriend nodded in agreement and said, "I see, at least I know that you came back safely". 

He yawned again and gently rubbed his eyes which I find it very cute.

"Had a good sleep?", I questioned and giggled, "You looked like you had a great dream as soon as I arrived".

"Really?", he asked and his cheeks were a bit red, "Well, maybe it's because I was dreaming about you because...I missed you".

He kissed the top of my forehead which gave me a chill which is thanks to his quirk, and leaned his forehead against mine.

Now I can feel my cheeks getting warm but my lips were curling into a smile after hearing those words.

"Aww, I missed you too", I replied sweetly.

He smiled - which is rare - after hearing my reply and gently fixed the strands of my hair before he stared into my eyes again.

"Let's stay like this for a while", said Todoroki, "I want to be close to you like this".

"Okay-Wait, Izuku might come back-"

"Please, just for a short while?"

He may have a straight face all the time but now the way he was looking at me is that he really needed it badly and his lips are slightly pouting.

Dammit, you may be hot and strong but you're also unexpectedly adorable, Todoroki. 

How does he do it?!

"Alright", I said and pouted in defeat, "...but you know, being this close to you like this makes me really happy".

He gave me another rare smile before kissing my lips that might mean "Same here, (Y/N)".