Part 30

Chapter 30

" What ?" Kai roared as the whole team kept on staring at him. " where is Arvi ?" Max asked before he could control himself. " how would I know ?" he said coldly " but we all are here for practice sessions and..." Tyson said pulling Max away from Kai " she is with Mr.Dickenson guys now shut it." Ray said, glaring the duo. " how do you know that ?" Tyson asked Ray " he told me. '' Ray blurted out before he could stop himself to which everyone turned to glare Kai " didn't you just say you don't know where she is ?" Max pouted to which Kai gave Ray the death glare to which he just ran away saving himself.

" So what did he say ?" Kai asked restlessly as she came inside the room. " let me breathe at least " she chucked to which he shook his head. " It's fine, nothing serious really." she said as she shook her head. " do you believe in reincarnation ?" she asked out of blue " reincarnation ?? what is this all of a sudden ?" he asked confused " Well, I just read a book here." She said as she threw a book towards him which he caught. " why do you even read such stuff ?" He said flipping the pages. " It's nice and anyway I do believe in it but according to this book, it only happens when there is some really strong desire or wish between people you know like when something is left in between, then only people reincarnate for completing the left story or work." she explained him folding her legs. "well and what about ghosts? if they can just reincarnate for their left work why do people turn into ghosts?" Kai said, rolling his eyes. " Well it's when only one person is feeling that desire and he/she doesn't want to be back in the life cycle, you know like some grudge hate or something like that maybe." she answered " seriously don't tell me you believe in all this, I mean this is all love stories and stuff is all good for the books only it doesn't exist in the real world." he said as he tossed the book on his bed.

" How could you be so sure, obviously love exists." Arvi frowned, " love just brings pain and distraction, " Kai said. " no that's so not true, people confuse love with obsession, lust, and attraction but it's above all that." Arvi said her tone firm " really? how do YOU define it then ?" Kai said as he laid back on the couch " well you will know you are in love when all you wish to do is to see them happy, it's their smiling face that really lights up your life, you don't care if they love you back or not, you don't care if they feel about your same way or not, you just want to be there for them no matter what without any expectation from them without willing to get anything in return, you just want to protect them, care for them no matter what and if there are no expectations there will be no pain just love . just one look at the person you love, just the memories even the name of your beloved can light you up, like the warmth you can feel in your heart just by that, that is LOVE you should go for. Not everyone can experience it, but it is the best feeling in the whole world ." Arvi said her face lit up with the sense of belief Kai listened to her with utter concentration without missing a single word as if someone was providing him secrets of a bey battle "it's worth the wait, worth your life." she said smiling at him. " So you found your that person ?" Kai said with a smile playing on his lips. " nope, but YOU already have a person who loves you." Arvi said as she smiled sadly. " You are lucky but he is luckiest oh how much I envy him."

" Yeah, alright just stop that it just makes me feel more guilty," Kai said looking away " it's not your fault." she said patting his shoulder as she sat with him, " I think you should stop reading stuff like all this, rather concentrate on the training sessions, you see just in case." Kai said as he walked away, the recent conversation still going on in his head.