Blame

You opened your eyes, the sunlight shinning onto your face. You rubbed your eyes and sat and let out a big yawn. Immediately, you grabbed your Sheikah Slate and scrolled if there is any messages, but turns out, no messages.

"This is boring.." you groaned loudly, the first dau is already this boring, you wonder how would you survive the rest of the days? You stood up and changed into a plain, long sleeved collar t shirt, a long back leggings, you looked infront of the mirror and tied your hair into a bun and put on a pari of big hoop earrings.

You sat on the chair and stared at the window, you were wondering, if you weren't controlling yourself at the time you attacked Revali, who did it then? Then you heard a buzz coming from your slate. You looked at your sheikah slate and saw a message from Zelda.

Hanao! I'm on the way to your room, I'm gonna ask you a couple of question only, see you soon!

You stared at it for a while and put down your sheikah slate and sighed, you took out some tea leaves and begin to boil some water remaining from your bottle and put the leaves in. You closed the pot and leave it to boil. You heard a knock on your door and turn towards the door to reach it. The door revealed Zelda in her usual gown and she was holding the sheikah slate too.

"Hi Hanao! Ready for the questions?" she asked, "Bring it on," you smiled and offer her to sit on the chair and took two cups and poured the finish tea inside the cup. You gave her a cup and she gladly accepted it and took a sip.

"Wow, it's really nice," Zelda smiled and looked at the tea, "Well, that's what everyone say, this tea can release stress and it also can smooth your skin, this is just right for you!" you explained proudly, Zelda chuckled and put her tea on the table.

"So... are we starting?" you mummbled softly, she smiled while tapping her sheikah slate, looking for some information, she gave a 'I found it' face and turned to you, you knew she was starting now.

"Ok Hanao, tell me did you know what you were doing at that time?" Zelda questioned, "No everything was blur, I felt unconscious, I-i think that's all..." you looked at her, she began to nod her head and type what you said down.

"Ok...now, can you elaborate on the point when you said something was controlling you?" she said, "Um... I know something was controlling me, but I didn't know what was that thing, sorry," you looked down and sighed.

"No,no, it's fine, one more question, did anything go out of normal happened?" You ran through what happened a few days ago and you remembered the woman.

"Well, there's one, I saw this lady, dressed in black, she offered me her hand and said.." you explained to her what happened, she raised her eyebrows, "Interesting.." she mumbled to herself. Then she took another sip of the tea, then stood up and walk towards the door, "Ok, thanks for the time and information! By the way, Revali should be arriving any minute," you blushed a little and she giggled and then went out.

You smiled, but suddenly, your vision was blur, something painful seemed to struck your head, "OW!!!" you screamed in pain and fell on the floor and crawled towards the bed, desperate to get up, you gripped the side of the bed tightly, you were going insane! The pain made you scream non stop.

For some reason, you felt the same feeling when you attacked Revali, the anger and pain...

"Hey! You in there?" you immediately recognised Revali's voice you tried to crawl towards the door, "Revali.... OW!" another strike of pain hit you hardly.

"I'm coming in!" you heard a bang on the door, "What in the Hylia?" you saw Revali standing there, shocked. You felt your body was being controlled by not something, but someone, the weird thing is, you can feel this person a bit clearer. The fact that whatever this 'person' was seeing, is what you are seeing too.

"Hey.. go easy, your eyes are red again, what the heck happened to your hair?!" Revali exclaimed, you didn't know what to do, you were scared, afraid, trembling. You felt your body is trying to harm him, you didn't want that to happen, your body raised your hand and you saw the red luminous fire Zelda was talking about.

No...no.. no! You warned yourself, you gathered all your strength to fight back and reclaim your body. When you saw your hand holding up aiming at Revali, you shouted to yourself

"STOP!!!" you shouted loudly at your body, suddenly, your vision was back to normal, the pain drained away, the fire from your hand was gone, you looked at yourself once again and found out that the person wasn't controlling you anymore, you looked at Revali, who was at the corner, clueless about what happened, you smiled and sighed at him.

The thing was he wasn't sure about you, he didn't walk towards you and say ' I'm glad your fine' he didn't say 'What happened' he didn't say---

Nothing at all.

He seemed a little afraid, you walk towards him slowly to make sure everything is fine.

"Revali!! I'm glad your ok!, I---"

"Don't talk to me! Don't get close to me, " Revali snapped at you, he was furious, filled with anger, you stepped backwards, trying to not believe what he just said.

"Revali! I-i ---!"

"Stop talking, I'm calling the princess now," he grabbed your slate and began to look for Zelda's contact number.

"Please! Don't tell her! She'll prison me even longer!! Please!" you begged him and grabbed his hand tightly. He ignored you and put the slate hear his ear.

You couldn't do anything, you felt hopeless, no matter how hard you argued with him that you didn't do any of that, he didn't even bother. You stared at Revali talking to Zelda about what happened.

"Please! Don't do this!" you begged him again, but it was too late, he already told Zelda what happened and put down your slate on the table and immediately went to the door and got out. You heard the door being locked and you quickly ran towards the door, banging it and called your help.

It was really stupid you thought, there's no point asking for help, because you're going to be stuck in this room forever.

And you really mean forever.

Heheheheheheh I hope u guys like this chapter, I think it's too over dramatic... but anyways thanks for reading and make sure to vote!!!