Part 31

Chapter 31

" Why don't you ask him ?" Tyson yelled running behind Ray. " because I want to live. " He said as he threw the pillow on Tyson's face making him fall flat on the ground. " oh my god are you all right? " Max rushed to pick Tyson up.

"He is fine, quit it, Tyson. " Ray rolled his eyes. " you dog, don't you have any sympathy for me I think I broke my bones because of you! " Tyson said as Max pulled him up " just cut the crap Tyson!! " Kenny said, finally looking up from his laptop, " I think Ray should go and ask Kai" Dizzy said, giggling a bit.

"Why do I have to ask? If you guys want to know go ahead ask him yourself! " Ray said, throwing his hands in the air. " well you are the only one who could make it out alive after asking him anything like this!" Max pouted " no... don't do that, that pout and puppy eyes won't work on me now." Ray said as he covered his eyes with his hands. " Come on Ray, even you want to know right ??? just ask him!!" Tyson said, pulling Ray's hand away. " NOOOOOO" Ray yelled on top of his voice.

"What is happening ?" Arvi asked, shocked as she came into the room. " we want him to ask something from Kai but he won't... " Max blurted out, making Ray glare at him. " what is it? I will ask him if you want" Arvi smiled at the boys. " no " Ray said as he pushed Max back before he could say anything to Arvi "it's nothing important, you don't have to, you know how stupid they are right ?" Ray faked a laugh confusing Arvi more.

" Let's bey battle, if I win I won't ask you to ask him but if I win you will have to ask him." Tyson said jumping out of bed as Arvi left to bring them food. " I said no, okay? it's stupid just let it go already." Ray said annoyed " but... now all I can think about is this only, my performance will be affected because of it, Kai is going to kill me and you will be responsible for it, I will never forgive You!!" Tyson said as he slumped over the couch. "Stop being a drama queen!" he said looking away. "Don't you care about me? don't you consider me your lovely dear friend? you just don't care. I always supported you, cared for you and this is what I get in return..." Tyson said looking away as if ready to cry any moment now.

"ALRIGHT!! I give up, I will ask him but if anything happened to me tell Mariah that I loved her and it was Tyson who did this to me. " Ray said as he jumped out of the sofa leaving the room, to which Kenny, Max, and Tyson grinned shamelessly.

" where is Kai ?" Ray asked Arvi as she dumped the trash in the bin " he went to see Tala, I don't think he will be back soon, you got anything important ?" she asked "No nothing important... he roams around with his ex and won't let me go see Mariah." Ray pouted " did you just say Ex ?" Arvi asked him shocked " yeah ex-teammates, you didn't know?" Ray looked at her confused "Ohh.. like that!" she said biting her tongue " yeah like he goes to see his ex-team friends and that's no big deal, but if I see Mariah he gets mad for no reason, isn't that unfair? " Ray frowned.

"What is unfair ?" they heard Kai say as he came in, "Nothing." Ray said as he gulped. " What you guys were talking about then ?" He said, taking off his coat. " nothing important, just usual chit chat." Ray said his eyes on Arvi crying for help. " Are you done with dinner ?" she asked quickly coming for rescue "No, I told Tala I will be having with you." he said, making Ray chock on the water he was drinking.

"You guys... after all, we must eat together." Kai quickly added " but we already had dinner why didn't you..." Ray said, suddenly feeling bad for not waiting for him. " Oh that's fine" Kai said, patting his shoulder as he went in to wash up. "He looks in a really good mood." Ray said looking at Arvi. " It looks like things got settled with Tala, good we don't have much time remaining for the championship." Arvi said more to herself as she served for Kai. " was something wrong between them ?" Ray asked confused " what no? you know Kai he is all, they just had an argument " She said quickly covering up " oh...ok " Ray said his brain going on with something else.