QnA + Tagged

Ok I'm just going to make this because why not.

This questions are from some of you guys!

! Spoiler alert !
( Also read the Manga it's awesome )

________________________________

1.) From : Kaji-hime
Q : Who is your fav characther?

A : Phil or Leslie.

-

2.) From : @seasaltkey
Q : If you HAVE to kill one kid from Grace Field in order to survive, who would you kill?

A : Uhh Jemima ( I'm sorryyyy )

-

3.) From : maoccha
Q : If you're a mom in Grace field what name will you give to your child? also describe that child!

A : Hmm.. The name would be Mikayla I don't know why her name is that but yeah, a very happy kid probably knows how to fight, smart unlike me.
( black hair, medium length hair , bright purple eyes, average height.) Sounded like Isabella ( cough ).

-

4.) From : @AnSyuhaDzi
Q : If you had am extra phone who would you give it to? And who whould slap their crush?

A : I would give it the extra phone to Phil and teach him memes, Emma would.

-

5.) From : @Anime_Girl167
Q : Ray X Emma or Norman X Emma?
What do you feel about Isabella after episode 12?

A : Uhhh Ray X Norman, I pity Isabella after ep 12, but to be honest I have never hated her for some reason.

(Yeah I know she seperated Norman from his family, almost shipped Ray out, broke Emma's leg, killing off innocent children and she hurt everyone's heart but I still love her.Come on she went through alot )

-

6.) From : @Winggirl6904
Q : If you were in the same Gracefield house as the trio and found out about the harvest before Emma and Norman did, What would have been your reaction? how would you feel? And what would you have planned? ( Imagine your view as one sided, not knowing anything aside from Isabella shipping of your sibling.$

A : I would have flip the hay out, I would probably feel betrayed and would probably hate Isabella, I would try to learn stuff first about the plantation going through every single small things, try not to get caught the rest I don't know since I can't plan an escape.

-

7.) From : @KuroNeko_Hime
Q : How did you get into the promsied neverland?

A : My sister was watching anime beside me and I got curious so I asked her "what anime is that?" wasn't interested at first when she told me the tittle went to ma computer and watch The promised Neverland I liked it alot since because of the plot it was so good but the sad part is, it was only 3 episodes back then.

Tag : I was tagged by Fandom-Child-707

1

1.) Phil or Leslie
Can't actually pick one-

2.) Peter Ratri
That bish took ma Norman away. And betrayed his own brother which ended up killing him.

3.) Ray slapping Norman- I mean the part where Norman reunited with everyone.
I still have alot but that one's the best my heartuuu

4.) Yuugo and Lucas sacrifing themselves.
I was very dissapointed when I found out that
They're actually not going to appear again ;-;

5.) Isabella and Leslie's screen time.
AAAA- MY HEARTTT AAAAA

6.) Norman coming back to Isabella and him leaving.
That hurts my heart dude I litteraly asked google how to not slap Norman-

7.) Gay ship : Norman X Ray
Normal ship : Isabella X Leslie
I like Gays and they're all meant to be in my opinion. >:3

8.) Kill Peter Ratri bring James back to life.
A brother for a brother. ( To be honest I don't believe that Leslie died soo )

9.) Probably Isabella since I'm evil-

10.) My fav OST has to be Isabella's lullaby!
Isabella's humming was stuck in my head, so I hummed it at school and at home alot, my sister got pissed at me XD

I just said that the song is way to beautiful for me to stop humming it.

11.) The plot I love it, as if you were expecting this to happen but an unexpected thing happened instead.

12.) I.HATE.HOW.EASILY.THEY.KILL.
CHARACTHERS.OFF.AND.HOW.SAD.THEY.MAKE.THE.SCENE.
Bish I cried alot watching and reading the promised neverland.

What's worst is that I read the part when Norman reunited with Emma and Ray.

AT SCHOOL FREAKIN CRIED AT SCHOOL.

Easy since I do this all the time

The tagged people are :

Fandom-Child-707
-marichan
SweetKisserDreamer
HeyNiceUsername