[66] Narrative¹⁸

Tzuyu is drying his hair infront of the mirror and he noticed at the reflection that Sana is massaging her head while using her phone.

"Stop using your phone if your head is still aching. You should rest" Tzuyu scolded her. He then walks towards her to turn off her cellphone.

"Where are you going?" Sana asked

"Somewhere. Treat me lunch later. I'll call you" He said as he tapped her shoulder.

"You're not going to give your wife a hug before you leave?" Sana asked which made Tzuyu think deeply about what she said.

"What?" He asked, acting like he didn't hear it clearly.

"Just kidding" Sana uttered as she pushes him outside the door.

"Thank you for staying with me yesterday. I appreciate it a lot" Sana said because she's really grateful that he stayed with her last night. She couldn't help herself but give Tzuyu a quick hug. Tzuyu froze and he just stood there without saying anything.

"That's all. Bye" She said and quickly locked the door of their room. She then jumped on the bed and held her chest because her heart can't stop beating so fast about what she did.

"Ah, no. I don't have feelings for that poop. I'm just grateful, okay? Just grateful" she told to herself while rolling non-stop on the bed.

****

Tzuyu arrived at the gym and he quickly greeted his friends inside the place.

"It's been a long time bro. How's your married life?" Mingyu said as he gave Tzuyu a fist bump.

"It's fine" Tzuyu replied.

"Your wife is really pretty" Minghao said and Tzuyu just smiled while fixing his bag. He tilted his head on his right direction and saw Dahyun running at the treadmill.

"You didn't tell me you will come here, hyung" Tzuyu said as he puts his bag on the floor.

Dahyun didn't answer him back as he continues to run on the treadmill.

"Oh come on! I'm too lazy to massage your back, Mina. I just came here to accompany you" A guy shouted that made Tzuyu look at their direction.

Mina stared at Tzuyu with seductive look while tucking her hair behind her ear to show her neck. Her boyfriend finds her really hot because she's only wearing a sports bra and yoga pants.

"Hey Tzuyu, do know how to massage? Can you massage my friend's back? Her back is aching" Mina's friend named Jeongyeon held Tzuyu wrist tightly and pulled him closer to Mina.

"Thank me later" Jeongyeon whispered to Mina before he walks away.

"Why are you here?" Tzuyu asked in a quiet tone as he starts to massage Mina's back.

"Ofcourse, I want to see you" Mina sexily whispered. "Lower please" she said because she wants Tzuyu touch her waist.

"Dahyun is here, Mina. I should stop" Tzuyu said that made her sigh deeply.

"Alright. I'll stay here for awhile to watch you work out" Mina said but Tzuyu doesn't want her to stay there.

"There's a lot of guys looking at you. You should go home"