Chapter 92: Otherworldly Instructions and Bitter Wishes.

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note: This is my second hated season behind rebooted. It's poorly written, brings the Nya drama back and the characters do stupid things for the sake of the plot! So infuriating.

(Third Person P.O.V)

(Y/N) could hear the singing so much louder than before, blocking out all other sounds around her. It sounded so... Otherworldly.

The realm is calling for you, can you hear us screaming out for you?

Every time you've bled for reaching greatness, relentless you've survived.

You've never given in when everything's cold and fighting's near,

It's deep in your bones, you'll run into smoke when the fire is fierce.

Pick yourself up, because it's written down in eternity,

But they'll never see the price it cost, the scars you've collected all your life.

When everything's lost, you've picked up our hearts and avenge our defeat,

Before it all started, you suffered through harm just to achieve that dream.

Pick yourself up, because, the realm is calling out for you,

Begging you to fight, pick yourself up once more.

Ronin frantically held (Y/N)'s left arm. "(Y/N)? Can you hear me?" Ronin asked trying to get her to respond to him as he tried to stem the bleeding.

(Y/N) began to babble as Echo and Dareth came rushing to see what all the screaming was.

As a child, you would wait,

And train your life away,

But you always knew that you'd be the one,

That'd work while they all play.