Chapter 37

***

***

"Look Hea, these all happened for a reason. I told you, you can't just refuse the truth," Jungkook reasoned out with me while he sits on the swivel chair here in my room.

I laid down on the bed to try and lessen the built up stress that has formed on my shoulders making it tough.

The thought of me being betrothed to Jimin is bugging me. Am I suppose to fulfill that? Am I suppose to go with what my father said?

"Are you still mad at Hoseok hyung and your parents?" he asked.

I thought deep and hard about this.

"Honestly, when I finally learn the truth. I feel like my anger was lifted off of my chest. Now that I know what really happened, I can tell that this isn't entirely their fault," I answered him.

"I thought you'd still be mad. But knowing all this, it made me think about Taehyung,"

He's right, Taehyung occupied my mind tge entire 3 hours I've been lying here. Does he really not know? No wonder his mother pushed the company to him. Taehyung is an heir of the holy triad. Me and Jimin as well.

"So, Yoongi and Hoseok knew each other before?" I turned my head to face him.

"I think Hoseok was the same boy I saw back at their house when I visited. I was really young back then so it wasn't really clear,"

I watch him stand and lie beside me.

"Why are we even talking about this if we could do something better?" Jungkook asked with a mischievous look on his face.

"I know what you're thinking," I raised my brow at him.

Before I could even comprehend anything, he pulled me closer to him and smashed his lips to mine.

He continued doing this morphing our lips together. We both moved in perfect sync. For a moment, I let all my worries die down and live in this moment. I can't believe how Jungkook just let's me forget things. Things that I didn't know would buge so much. Fears that I never knew existed.

"Everything will be fine," he breathed.

--

I don't know how I ended up here with Hoseok beside me. I lool at everywhere except him.

"You need to talk to him,"

Jungkook urged a while ago. He believes that having a connection with him would atleast lessen the stress I am going through.

"Uhmm," he hummed, not sure of what to say.

"So,"

"So,"

We both said in sync and my hand came up my forehead to smack it softly.

Okay.

"I'm sorry for how I acted towards you," I apologized first.