Part 18: Honey Lime Shrimp

Copper POV

*after school time*

It should be the time for going home, the class had just ended. The class would be almost empty, I just saw a few of my classmates, including Ai Nam. She finished to pack her stuff.

"Don't you want to go home?" she asked me. I smiled at her and replied "Yes, I just need a few times". Then, she stood and looked at me.

"Don't think about that too much, possibly the just want to kidding or making fun of you. Don't be provoked by them, naaa" she said with fully smile. "Sure, I know it", I needed to replied her. "See you tomorrow, Copper".

"Ai Naaaaam," I whined at her. "What's happen to you?" she asked me. Then, I replied "I think you forgot it. We will get long weekend. So, see you in next two days".

"Auh, I'm sorry. Okay, see you on next Tuesday" she waved her hands and leaved me, alone in the class.

I was thinking about what happened to me. My locker was still locked when I came. I kept my key on my own, I never shared it with anyone. But, I found my locker was really messy.

I found that all of my books inside of locker were totally destroyed, full of paints. Also I found the dead rat, I would not talk about it to Ai Nam or Sun. It would be a big problem. I did something bad for several years, may be they wanted to take a revenge.

If they needed that, I was always ready. I had not punched anyone for almost 6 months, but it didn't mean that I couldn't do it anymore. Come to me as a man, you could choose the location and time. We could finish it, but doing something bad in my locker was really childish.

I kept think about it for almost 30 minutes in the class, I just realized it. Then, I leaved the class. The condition had been so quiet. I decided to walk to my locker.

The location of the locker shall be really easy to access. I saw at my locker, it was really clean from the outside. If they wanted for kidding me, they could make the outside really messy. But, they did only to the inside. It was done intentionally.

I was seeing at that locker for a few times, then suddenly, I got an idea to catch them, I believed on it.

--*--

Peach POV

I walked to the gate for going home, alone. The school had been so quiet, I went home late as I needed to talk about the project group with my friends. Oh leaved the school earlier, he needed to go to the club. He would be absent for several days for exercising as we would get semester exam, soon. He needed the permission.

When I reached the gate, I saw Rose was standing beside of the gate. She hold 2 bags, seems I knew that bag. Yeah, that should be Ai Nam's.

"Rose, what are you doing here?" I asked him. "Peach, I am waiting for Ai Nam", she replied me with confusing face.

"Where is she? Why are you holding her bag?" I asked her curiously. "We agreed to try ramen beside of bus stop after school, it is really popular. She told me that she need to go to the Teacher Room. But she has not returned again, it is more than 30 minutes already" Rose told me.

"Did you check to Teacher Room?" I needed to ensure it. "I have checked it for 2 times but I couldn't find her. I don't believe she pranked me"

"She would not do that", I told her. "Yeah, Peach. I believe in her", Rose said. "Why don't you call her?" I asked her again.

"She put the phone in her bag. Anyway, can you help me to hold these bags then I can check it in the class? I am truly worrying about her". I didn't think that they had been this close.