(S)Levi x Reader - Just don't kiss me.

It was still for once in your bedroom.

No one barging in to tell you that you're needed immediately, no rushing to get up, and you both went to bed together at a not reasonable time. But you guys got to sleep in today because of a holiday. Just one day to relax before redoing the madness again. You groan as you start to fully awake and stretch your arms in a star. Effectively hitting your boyfriend.

"What the fuck?" He says waking up from the force, punching him awake -- literally. You give him a sheepish smile.

"Mornin'." You say leaning to kiss him but he cuts you off short as he turns his head. You scoff at him and pout.

"Your breath stinks." You roll eyes. You relax your limbs, your legs hanging off the edge of the bed.

"Well yours do too!" You say, shifting again to snuggle his bare back. You snuggle and wrap your legs and arms lazily on him. You groan as you shift once again at the feeling of your stomach grumble.

"Stop moving." He mumbles out, still unmoving.

"But I'm hungry!" You whine in protest and watch him leave your embrace. "Where are you going??" You say reaching for him, eyeing his muscular build. You lick your lips and grin as he puts on pants, watching it hang lazily on his hips. He spreads your legs apart, putting himself between your legs. You blush and giggle.

"Are you trying to sex me up right now?" You say as you brush back his raven-hair locks as he leaves a trail of kisses up your thighs, lastly kissing your clothed core. Your waking eyes, lid again only this time in lust. You lean back on one elbow using one hand to hold back his hair.

"I'm feeling a little hungry too."

He watches your dampening underwear and rubs your clit. You shudder lightly thrusting onto his hand. He marvels your wanting state, liking the scent of your arousal over your breath. He uses one hand to pull off your underwear. You lift your hips, helping him get access to your dripping heat. He immediately latches onto your cunt suckling. You let out a breathy moan, expecting a little bit more of foreplay. But when Levi is hungry, he eats. He pulls away, watching your flushed and panting face. Your chest heaving, drawing attention to your hardened nipples standing at attention wanting to be played with.

He keeps his eyes focused on you as he gives your cunt a long lick, stopping at your clit to play with the nerves. You whimper as you try to thrusting into his skillful tongue, his strong hands holding you in a strong hold. You pull on your nipples as you try to get off from his tongue.

"F-Fuck! Levi stop -- teasing me!" You whimper, now gripping the sheets. He narrows his eyes at you, lightly biting your clit. Your jaw clenches as you become even more drenched, clenching around nothing.

"I'm going to cum...!" You warn as you feel the familiar feeling in your stomach. You cry out as he inserts his tongue into your awaiting heat, going at an alarmingly fast rate. You buck into his thrusts nearing your release. You gasp as you feel yourself become undone. You fall against the pillows, exhausted. You sigh with a lazy smile as you feel Levi pull you close.

"I thought you were hungry?" You ask resuming the lazy hold you had on him from before. He scoffs and tries kissing you. You stop him by turning your head. He gives you a light smile, holding mischief.

"I already ate."