Chapter twelve: What happened?

---------Once upon a enchanted forest---------

Opening her eyes, Lilith looked down at her clothes. She was back into her fairy tale clothes. Her navy blue dress was ending at her feet, which held flat dark blue shoes, her hair was pulled back into a braid and her cloak was around her shoulders. She turned to see Peter standing next to her, his hand holding hers tightly. 

As she watched everyone else around her, they were dressed in the same clothes as when they left the enchanted forest. Blood was all over Charming's clothes and even Baelfire was back into his old clothes. 

''Snow? What happened?'' As Lilith turned, she watched as Aurora and Philip looked at the group of people who just appeared out of a purple cloud of smoke.

''We're back.'' Snow sighed sadly.

---------Once upon a enchanted forest---------

As Hook sat down in front of Emma, she looked up from her phone. Her face turning into shock as she saw who he was. All she remembered was that this was the man who kissed her last night while she opened the door for him. She no longer knew anything about him anymore.

''You!''

''I can explain.''

''You are a stalker.'' 

''Don't scream, just hear me out. I don't do this very often so treasure it love, -- I've come to apologize.'' As Emma grabbed her knife from the table, she stared at the man in front of her.

''For trying to kiss me?''

''I was simply trying to jog your memory. Emma, your parents are in great danger. I know that you think that you are an orphan.'' As Emma scoffed at his words, he looked around, leaning closer to her. ''Well, I am here to tell you that everything you've believed is wrong.'' 

''You don't know me.'' She shook her head, as she still pointed the knife in his direction, ready to defend herself if she needed to.

''Alas, I know you better than you know yourself, I have proof.'' As he took a small paper out of his pocket, he moved it towards Emma with his good hand. ''Take a gander. Here's an address. If you want to know who you really are, who your parents are, go there.'' 

As he stood up, he turned to her one more time. ''Take a leap of faith, Lily really did a work on you.'' 

---------Once upon a enchanted forest---------

''How have things been since we left?'' As Snow turned to Charming and Lilith, she turned back to Aurora and Philip. ''The ogres?''

''Oh, defeated.'' Lilith glanced back at Peter, who was currently being fussed over by Belle, looking exceedingly uncomfortable from the attention, as he still hadn't fully recovered from being ripped out of Malcolm.

She sent him a soft, trembling smile before she turned her attention back to the couples in front of her. 

"We're restoring our kingdom and our lives." She glanced up at Philip, smiling brilliantly and Snow smiled in return, glancing down at her friends covered belly.