1. Diego.

Last night was super scary. Diego had gotten separated from her older brother, Sammy. His real name is Sam, but she preferred to call him Sammy.

They were both eating squirrel, Diego was used to having to eat weird things, and Sammy made it black and crispy, just the way she liked it! They were in the middle of eating their dinner when the scary monsters came. Sam, like the bestest brother he is, made Diego put on her blue bag and handed her Toby.

Diego loved Toby. They were practically inseparable. Best friends even. Sammy had gotten Toby for his sister as soon as she was born. When the siblings had met Cas, he had stitched a wing onto the toys back.

As the monsters got closer, Sam made Diego remember the rules and to remember the paper in her bag. He then told the child to run. So she did, which is where she was now, stumbling through the woods alone.

Diego sighed sadly as she kicked another crunchy leaf. She had lost both Sammy and Dean now. They were both her big brothers, but Dean was older.

When the world first starting going down, Diego thought it was another thing her brothers could fix, after all, they had done it before. But the monsters now are different to normal. The little child knew how to identify a demon, or ward off a ghost, but these things were difficult, confusing and fast.

Diego froze for a moment as she heard something somewhat resembling footsteps. She quickly ducked behind a tree and poked her head around the side. The last thing the four year old wanted right now was to see a monster when she was alone. Her lip wobbled.

Diego waited and soon enough, there was a man. He had a sideways bow in his arms and a rope of squirrels hanging off his muddy arm. The man kept walking past Diego's tree before he stopped. Diego's small fingers dug into the bark of the tree.

The man kicked some leaves off of the ground before looking around, close to Diego's tree. Unknown to her, he had seen her tracks. The girl slowly grabbed her bottle of holy water out of the side of her backpack, eyes wide as the man came closer and closer. She tightly closed her eyes shut and leant heavily against the tree.

Maybe this was a bad idea, what if he wasn't human? More leaves crunched and she poked one eye open to see the man standing infront of her.

"What's a little kid like you doin out here on your own, huh?" The man said with a gruff voice. Diego stayed silent, just staring at him. He eventually got fed up and spoke again. "I ain't gonna hurt you kid... what you doin here? Are you deaf?" Diego flinched back as the man clicked his fingers near her ear.

"M-my brothers... I needs to finds them." Diego whispered hesitantly while tugging at her fingers. The man stood still for a minute while looking a little annoyed.

"I gotta camp.. I can't just leave you on your own.... you gotta name kid?"

"Diego.. here." The girl dug through her pockets and handed him the piece of crumpled up paper that Sammy had given her. He took it from her tiny, shaky hands and he squinted his eyes while he read whatever Sammy had written.

My name is Diego Winchester and I'm four years old. I have autism, so please be patient. If I'm alone please look after me.

The man huffed and chewed on his nails before sticking the paper in his back pocket of his very dirty pants. Diego chewed on her bottom lip. She used to chew her nails but then Dean would paint them for her so she wouldn't do it anymore. The paint tasted bad. She looked sadly to her very chipped, blue nails.

Diego watched nervously as the man was quiet. "Name's Daryl... now come on, it's gonna be dark soon and we don't want to bring the geeks down on us."

Diego nodded her head meekly, she still was hesitant with the new man, but maybe he was going to help her find her brothers. She begun to practically jog after him at the speed he was going. He was walking almost too fast for the girl.