John Shelby - The Talented One

"Hey kiddo,we're going to the garrison. You wanna come" John bellowed as he walked into your bedroom. You looked up from your notepad and shook your head with a small smile before turning your gaze back to the pencil in your hand. John strolled over and sat on the edge of your bed,staring down at the book that sat comfortably in your lap.

"What are you doing?" He questioned,eager to know what his little sister was up too.

"Drawing" you glanced back up to see him watching you with admiration. He waited until you had finished shading and then carefully took the book out of your lap.

"Is that me?" You tried to hide your embarrassment and nodded slightly and your brother. "That is amazing!" He studied the drawing and looked back at you in awe.

 "That is amazing!" He studied the drawing and looked back at you in awe

"You and Tom are my favourites to draw. I don't know why,you just are" you smiled and looked over your brothers shoulder as he flipped the pages in your book and stopped on one of Tommy smoking his cigarette.

 I don't know why,you just are" you smiled and looked over your brothers shoulder as he flipped the pages in your book and stopped on one of Tommy smoking his cigarette

"How do you do this with so much detail?" You shrugged your shoulders as he handed you back your book. A look of pride was eminent on his face and it gave you butterflies to know that he was proud of you.

"Looks like we've got a talented one in the Shelby family. We will be back later,keep drawing!" He ruffled your hair before giving you one last smile and walking out of the door. You never really thought that you could do anything special but hearing John's words and seeing the reaction on his face made you think differently.

~~~~
Only a short one but hope you guys like it!
THE DRAWINGS ARENT MINE! I FOUND THEM ON GOOGLE!