Chapter 4:

Kjayy

I looked through my texts laughing at the multiple threat texts I received from my mom. I have been avoiding her knowing she is gonna ask me a thousand and one questions about me and Chanel.

"Bruh are you fucking serious!?" I shout walking past the living room seeing Kaine getting head from some random hoe. It's nine in the fucking morning. "Didn't I say no hoes here dawg? I don't need these bitches knowing where we lay our head." I didn't wanna see that I keep walking towards the kitchen but stopped when he spoke.

"It's coo dawg. I blindfolded the bitch."

"Nigga you what?" I asked.

"Yeah suck up my kids bitch." I shook my head Kaine has no care in the world. He came out into the hallway with the girl following wiping her mouth.

"I ain't stupid I know not to let them know where we live." He said dapping me up. "I'm out tho."

"Here hoe, blindfold time."

*

My dad shook his head as I walked into the house.

"What?" I asked lost until my mom came out of nowhere punching me in my arm.

"What the fuck Ma?" I asked grabbing my arm. Her short ass.

"Follow me now!" She snapped heading into the kitchen. I seen she was making her homemade apple pie. I took a apple out the bowl and popped it in my mouth savoring the sweetness. "Don't fucking touch my shit when I'm mad at you."

I chuckled before holding my hands up in surrender. "Okay what's up mom?"

"What does Chanel mean more to the story? Because Kody I swear if you put ya fucking hands on that gir-"

"You can't be fucking serious?" I snap.

"Who the fuck you cussing at?" She snapped back.

"Sorry," I mumbled. "I would never put my hands on Chanel. I wasn't even raised like that. I might have been stupid back then but I damn sure wasn't crazy. I loved that girl." Still love her.

She stared at me for awhile then nodded.

"Neither one of y'all speaking on the situation other than the obvious, you had a baby on her." I shrugged making her shake her head. "I hope y'all get y'all shit together."

"You should give me her number." I said.

"Nope, find her number ya self. Now goodbye get out of my house. Love you."

*

I was in my tattoo shop with my young nigga Brandon. I was waiting for my client.

"Yo where Karmen at?" He asked making me eye him. I know they probably got something going on talking about they're bestfriends, bullshit. "I texted her lil ass earlier and she ain't text back."

"She bringing little man soon." I said.

I trust Brandon, he's probably the only nigga I'ma trust with baby sis. He already know if he hurt her that's his ass.

I just got done with a tattoo when Karma and Jaden came in.

"I'm so pissed ya fucking son cracked my screen the fuck up." She snapped right away.

Brandon pulled her into him. I scrunched up my face as she melted against him. "Watch ya fucking mouth." He said.

"Fuck you." She said pushing his chest.

"One day." He tried to mumble but I still heard him.

"Yo that's still my baby sister nigga don't get fucked up." I snapped. "I gave you my approval, but I don't wanna see all that shit."

"I don't know why I don't want Brandon." Karma said rolling her eyes. "So Ko' you gonna give me money to fix my phone."

"We gotta dad that fucking spoils you and he's rich ask him."

"But you make good money too. Don't play."

"On one condition."

"What?" She asks hesitantly.

"Get me Chanel's number."

"Ko'." She whines.

We stare at each other before we finally agree. "Fine, but don't tell her I gave it to you."

.....