2. Dont eat fish.

"Diego you gotta get up it's time to eat." Shane whispered loudly, shaking the four year old on the couch. She grumbled, tiny hands tightening on her teddy. Shane let out a soft laugh as she bolted up, seemingly wide awake now.

"I slept for like forever." Diego exclaimed, eyes wide as she looked out the window as she woke up rather quickly. Shane helped the girl up, offering his hand out, which she took. The man lead her over to the campfire where everyone else was sitting. Diego found herself sitting in Shanes knee, the man offering her a plate of food.

"What's that?" The girl asked as her nose wrinkled, pointing at the food on her paper plate.

"It's fish." Shane told her. He didn't expect her eyes to go wide as she pushed the plate away, shaking her head feverishly.

"What's wrong with the food little lady?"

"I can't eats fishes. Sammy and Dean say it makes me really poorly. Theys says I'm al-lerj-iced." Diego rushed out.

"Do you mean allergic?" Shane asked calmly.

"Yeah, that one." Diego clarified. Shane nodded, passing the plate to Carls mom before he placed Diego down, going over to his tent for a moment. The girl was confused until he came back, passing the child a packet of crackers as he sat her back on his knee.

Diego sat quietly munching her crackers as she watched the other people eating and drinking. She nodded to herself, at least they were free of demons. As she looked around, she noticed that the other people weren't back yet. "Is Daryl back yet?" The girl asked quietly.

"Not yet." Shane spoke grimly as he shovelled some more food in his mouth. Diego frowned at her cracker, it had gone soggy.

"I've gotta ask you man, it's been driving me crazy." Morales spoke up, addressing Dale. Diego frowned, he wasn't crazy. She had seen crazy before and he was not it.

"What?" Dale asked with a little smile.

"That watch." Morales said back with a point of his finger. He then went on asking Dale about his watch, but the girl didn't listen, it was boring.

"You're so weird." Amy said out loud. Chuckles chorused around the group.

"It's not me." Dale laughed. "It's Faulkner. William Faulkner. Maybe my bad paraphrasing."

Diego quietly asked Shane for another cracker, he helped her to get one out of the packet, passing it to her before kissing the side of her head. Gross!

"Where are you going?" Andrea asked her sister as she stood up, Diego's eyes followed the girl as she nibbled on her cracker.

"I have to pee." Amy told her big sister. "Jeez, you try to be discreet around here..." Once again, there were light laughs around the fire. Carl waved at Diego, she waved back shyly.
"Hey guys were outta toilet paper."

Then all hell broke loose. Well, not literally. Diego had been to hell and this isn't it, well, it's pretty close.

Amy screamed, everybody's heads whipping to the RV at the sound. Diego gasped as Shane grabbed the child. A monster was eating Amy!

There was lots of people running everywhere and Diego grabbed onto Shane's pant leg as he put her down in favour of loading up his rifle. She tried to stay by him, she really did, but it was easy to lose him between the lots of legs and running.

"Everybody get down!" That was Shane, Diego frantically looked around with wide eyes. It was like when she lost Sammy all over again! The girl screeched as she cupped her hands over her tiny ears, there were so many monsters, she didn't know what to do. It was so loud, and right now she missed the special headphones that Dean would let her wear when there was too much noise. But he's not here right now, and it was so loud, and people were dying.