・゚*。☆He apologizes・゚*。☆

No, this is not a continuation from the previous chapter. Thank you.

Quake:

He will probably do anything for you to forgive him. Pampering with showers of love, even to the point to cook breakfast, lunch and dinner despite being busy as long as it is for you

Thunderstorm:

He would try to approach silently like seating beside you, though not looking at you. He will start talking, making sure you heard him. Things like, "If she was here, she probably going to glomp me", "I wonder is it my fault. Dang, it is.", "I have to say sorry to her. Now where is she." Things like that until you finally give up, giggling at how cute of him talking to the wall.

Cyclone:

He probably panick on how to ask forgiveness from you. He asked his and your friends about your well-being, making a handmade card, secretly plopping the card into your bag along with chocolate with message, "I'm sorry :'("

Blaze:

He would be hesitant, knowing you purposely avoiding him, he will take sometime to encouter you. When he just lost his patience, he going to just grab your arm or wrist, bowing down and apologised sincerely.

Ice:

Ice pretty blunt. But he know that he have to apologise. So he instantly find his time to meet you instead of lazing around, and tell you how much he loves you and apologised for his wrongdoings and ended up with a hug.

Thorn:

Thorn knowing he at his fault would be a shock to him. But he instantly finds you when he realised it and look at you with teary eyes, begging for forgiveness and asking you not to run away from him again while clinging to your hand.

Solar:

Solar wouldn't admit it right out but he gave you hints that he was a jerk and asking for your forgiveness by helping you out, even lift you up if needed and do every chores you told him to, just literally he let you bully him for a bit before giving you a quick back hug.

Bonus: I just love their reactions.