soulmate pt 2.

ew i'm omw to school pls pray for me. i literally wrote this after i finished my state test so if it's bad it was because i was STRESSED.

ALSO 20K HOLY SHIT ILY GUYS AH

also y'all are low key gonna hate sean in this-

-

"sean?" kaycee asked, tears spilling from her glossy eyes as she looked to her best friend.

"you're my soulmate?" sean whispered, wiping the blue from her cheeks.

"after all these years i wondered who it was and little did i know that you were right in front of me all along."

"how did i not figure it out sooner." sean murmured underneath his breath.

"are you happy it's me?" kaycee asked, as she watched him run his fingers through his hair.

"no."

///

"kayc, i have to go. i'm sorry this was a mistake." sean scolded as he grabbed his stuff from the floor.

"sean please, can we at least talk about this?" kaycee yelled from the top of the stairs, watching him walk out the door.

sean barged into his house, ignoring his family as he ran up to his room. "sean, whats wrong?" miya asked as she followed him to his room.

"mom, it's her. you were right, she is my soulmate."

-
kaycee ran into his house, waving off his family as she passed them in the kitchen.

she stood behind miya as she watched her best friend hide behind his closed door.

"kaycee, what happened." she asked as she pulled the crying girl into her arms.

"we were paining and he got paint on my face and soon enough it appeared on his."

"you guys really are soulmates, huh?" miya whispered as she stroked the girls hair.

"he said he don't happy it's me. we've talked all these years and every time we talked about meeting each other, he would say he would accept me, but he doesn't." she cried, a sob escaping her mouth as serris wrapped her arms around kaycee

"my brother is dumb, just give him some time, okay?"

kaycee nodded, taking sarah's hand that was held out to her. "i'll walk you home, love."

as sarah walked the broken-hearted girl home, serris basically kicked down the door to sean's room. "okay listen here you little bitch. what the fuck is wrong with you?"

sarah hugged kaycee one last time before she tucked kaycee into her bed. "hey kayc don't worry, he'll come around." she smiled before closing the door.

kaycee lied in bed, her swollen eyes glued to the picture frame sitting besides her on the night stand. her eyes grew heavy as her phone hummed, but she was too tired to check it.

-

"kaycee woke up, rubbing her eyes as she checked her phone. her eyes widened at the sight of the black ink dancing across her arms.

her vision grew blurry as she saw the writing go from her arms to her stomach, filling about any empty space along her body.

"kaycee, i don't have enough words to express how sorry i am. i didn't mean to act like that yesterday and i understand how fucked up that was. trust me, my family made sure i understood that." she chuckled as she read the sentence, smiling at the actions from her second family.

"but really, i'm not upset that you're my soulmate. truth is i didn't know how to say what i was feeling and obviously it didn't come out right. i can never find the exact words to tell you how i feel about you. kaycee rice. you are the most amazing person in my life and i love you. i'm in love with you and i have been ever since showstopper, ever since neyo said we've never been in love before, ever since all the times i said we weren't dating, but inside i wished we were. i'm sorry about what i said yesterday, please come downstairs."

tears fell, soaking her shirt as she walked downstairs. her eyes fell to sean, standing at the bottom of the staircase with a bouquet of flowers in his hands and a soft smile plastered against his lips.

"hey soulmate."

sean wrapped his arms around kaycee, setting the bouquet of flowers on one of the steps. "i'm so sorry, kayc. i hope you can forgive me."

she lifted her chin up, resting it on his chest as she stared into his dark eyes that shined from the sunlight hitting them.

her lips curled into a smile as she placed her lips against his, her hands running down his neck as she pulled him closer. "hi soulmate."

sean chuckled before pulling her lips to his, his hands wrapped around her waist, her pajama pants slipping a bit.

"ew, can you guys like not have sex in the living room?" kylie scoffed, watching from the kitchen as she ate her cereal.

the two laughed, as they pulled away, their eyes still glued to each other. "i love you."

"i love you too, soulmate."