I Made an Oopsie | Update and Q&A

Okay so I do my best with names in here. I can obviously not be a complete goddess of names as I had a lot of troubles with the Korean names as of recently. But one that truly made me laugh was when I was going over this book both looking at comments (I don't really reply to comments but trust me I read them all) and as well looking for names for book characters myself and I looked to evil names to find Lennon. And i'm like k don't know why I put that there but it could be anything...or wait no my description says after John Lennon -.- y'know...the dude who was all about peace and love and shit??? ooooops. My best guess is that I was doing multiple chapters and meant to put that name somewhere else instead of the name Lenin after the Russian dictator Vladimir Lenin. I'm actually a massively huge fan of the Beatles to the point I have a big water colour Abbey Road silhouette tattoo on my arm so I'm actually laughing at this. I mean if you're taking it from Cynthia Lennon like we're all gonna ignore the fact he could be considered a wife abuser but like shh whatever. So I know it's been forever since that chapter was posted but just making the clarification now as I've just changed it to the other Lenin. 

I want to take the time to get a few messages out there for people. Firstly, I like you remind you once again please please please feel free to use all of these names in here. You don't need to ask me if you can, this is at your disposal guys, I made this in order for it to be used by everyone and help influence them some more as well. Also, I'd like to remind everyone as well that names have different cultural backgrounds and with these backgrounds can come with different meanings. So while a name may be placed under Greek it could also be Hebrew or something like that, y'know? As well as names are spelled in many different ways. If it is an unusual or unfamiliar spelling it doesn't mean the name is wrong despite how I'm sort of being a hypocrite right now because I'm sorry Geoffrey is just the wrong spelling of a name you can't change my mind on that the name annoys the hell out of me. 

I try my best, as I've said before, to make the names as culturally accurate as possible when I'm looking up cultural names. I don't go by modern popular names in that cultural because a lot of the time those names are heavily inspired by western names and are quite common to us and since I want this to be unique and as un-redundant as possible I look for the traditional names. Just because you haven't heard of the name doesn't mean it isn't a name. 

NOW

I thank you guys for keeping up with this book and making it so popular despite infrequent updates. If you have any suggestions on things to do please comment them below and I'll always take a look at them. That's the reason I updated with the Korean chapter because several people requested for me to do some Korean names. If you have any questions or concerns or whatever leave them below and I can try my best to get back to you. Please make sure to check out my other books as a lot of them will help with stories and rps and others are just for shits and giggles. 

I'm also trying to start writing again. I took a long break for a while and as my university semester ends I'll be given some more time I'm thinking of starting it up again. If you're ever interested in reading some of my writing, that is. 

Anyways, thanks for your time!