47.) Always something

TAMIA'S Place
Thanksgiving

"Look at them." Tamia whispered to Karen as she watched Kingston and Renae whisper and laugh with one another.

"I love them, she balances him out and he does the same for her." Karen spoke as she handed Bryson the hot dogs to put on the grill.

Majority of the food was kitchen cooked and the other half was grilled.

"I never seen her smile so much." Tamia spoke as King rocked side to side as he hugged Renae.

"That's the cure of love, that's all she needed." Karen replied looking over at DJ who was sitting at the bench doing some school work.

"Doesn't he know they have a week off?" She asked.

"Yeah, but he wants to graduate a year early so he plans on going to summer school to take his junior classes." Tamia informed and Karen smiled proudly.

"I'm proud of him, he's really is trying to turn his life around." She said as they made their way back inside.

"I think he just needed a wake up call." Tamia replied as they headed into the kitchen just as Keenan walked through the door.

"Did they tell you about the pre proposal?" Karen asked checking on the ham.

"Proposal?" Tamia commented and Karen laughed at the face she made.

"Basically a promise, I seen the video on his phone. They aren't engaged but he made a promise to her to eventually turn her promise ring into a wedding ring." She further explained and Tamia smiled.

"Are you serious?"

"Mhm, yup. I think Dajon has the original video, it's pretty cute." She answered and Tamia nodded heading out the kitchen.

"Nasty? Oh you ain't seen da half of what I plan on doing to you yet." King spoke as he pulled Renae back into him and she smirked.

"Oh really? How about you tell me?" She challenged and he chuckled leaning towards her ear.

"E hem?" Tamia spoke then cleared her throat.

Laughing, Renae swatted King's hand and he laughed continuing to tell her just all the ways and positions he could have her.

Clearing her throat again, Tamia tapped King on his shoulder.

"Yo? Oh snap, my fault, wassup T?" He greeted turning around and Tamia smirked seeing the flustered look on Renae's face.

"I'm gonna need y'all to give me fifty feet." She joked and King smirked.

"My fault T, what you need?" He asked and she smirked looking at Renae.

"Y'all engaged?" She asked, Bryson, Malik and Zina looked over at the 3.

"What'd she just say?" Bryson asked putting the tongs down and Dajon snickered.

"Engaged?" King and Renae repeated.

"Oh!" Renae exclaimed looking down at the ring, "Oh no, we aren't at least not yet." She answered and Tamia grabbed her right hand and looked the promise ring over just as Bryson them were making their way over.

"This is gorgeous, what made you do this?" She asked looking at King.

"Da talk—." Stopping mid speech, Renae and King looked over at Bryson them.

"Y'all getting married? I thought Autumn was having your baby?" Zina inquired causing everyone except Dajon, Keenan and Malik to go into an uproar.