The Device

"Please! Someone let me out!" you banged the door as hard as you could, "Please!!"

You were stuck in a dark, dull room. You got thrown in, not knowing who did it. You continued screaming for help and banging the door.

You felt like it has already been hours doing that, you knew it was hopeless, no one was going to save you.

"Please...." with that, you sat down and curled your body together and sobbed silently.

You stared at the window, snow flakes started to fall down slowly, peacefully, and slowly more started to fall together, the whole area was now covered with thick, fluffy white snow.

"It's winter already...How nice would it be going outside now..." you mumbled and sighed.

You have been locked in the room for almost five hours, you felt like you could die from boredom, Zelda didn't come in yet, but she was coming later and that's for sure.

Locked in this room, without knowing what was happening outside, that's scary you thought. What if the other champions knew what happen? Would they not trust you anymore? Would they—-

Knock knock

You took a deep breath, you knew it was Zelda there, you prepared to face the consequences of what she was going to say.

"Come in," You said. The door creaked and you saw Zelda's reflection from the window, she was standing still, terrified, her face was pale, you knew she was scared of you.

"So, what are you going to do?" you tilted your head behind, she took a step forward.

"Hanao... I'm so sor—,"

"I don't need your sympathy, just go straight to your point," you snapped and you just remembered she is a princess, you should respect her, then you gave a regretful face.

"Hanao...." Zelda mumbled.

Then you stood up and slammed the table as hard as you can and then you turned to her sharply.

"Can't you see Zelda? I can't be helped, there's someone in my own body who I can barely control!" immediately you snapped yourself to be more cautious about your words, you dont want to be her enemy right?

Zelda stood there, giving you a sympathetic look, you didn't care about what she said or what she do anymore, there is no fairytale happening anymore.

"Just—leave me alone, do whatever you want to me, fire me, kill me, I don't care anymore," you commanded and sat down the chair and heard a slam shut from the door. That was a signal that Zelda is very very mad at you, what did you even say just now? Kill yourself? Do whatever she wants to you? What were you thinking?!

Another snowflake fell right in front of the window, you felt tears were threatened to fall, you couldn't stand it anymore, you covered your face with your shaking hands, more tears escaped your eyes, you howled and sobbed, letting out all the despair that you bear.

"Why am I so stupid?" you let out a small sympathetic laugh and wiped the tears coming out, you sniffed and went to wash your face, you slammed yourself to the bed and buried your head into the pillow and gripped the handle tightly.