5. Boom

I woke up and Daryl was snoring quietly. I tried to get back to sleep but it was impossible, so I decided on waking up Daryl. I poked his cheek a couple of times and quietly chanted his name. I gave up being nice and I stepped on the bedside table and then lunged onto Daryl's chest. He woke up almost instantly with a groan while I giggled.

"Ya better run Sunshine"

"O-oh"

Daryl jumped up and pinned me to the bed. He started to tickle me and I squealed and tried to wriggle out of his grasp.

"Stop. Stop it. Daryl stop. Somebody help me! Somebody help! Stop!" I yelled in between breaths.

Suddenly the door burst open causing Daryl to freeze and Rick appeared at the door. He saw that I didn't actually need serious help and saw the situation I was in and he burst out laughing.

"Come on you two breakfast is ready"

I got changed into Carl's clothes with the help of Daryl and he started to pack our bags.

"What is you doin?"

"I gotta feelin something's gonna go downhill."

I hummed and grasped his hand and we walked to the big room we were at last night. Daryl sat me down next to Lori again and TDog gave me a plate of eggs.

"Yum yum yum eggy, eggy, eggys" I sang. Everyone laughed and began eating. Glenn looked slightly green and began to groan and held his head.

"Eggs powdered but I do em good. Protein helps the hangover."

"Don't ever, ever, ever let me drink again." Glenn groaned.

Shane walked in and sat down at the end of the table. He had three big scratches on his neck. What happened?

"Hey" Shane said to Rick.

"Feel as bad as I do?"

"Worse." Shane chuckled and took a sip of his drink that dale made him.

"The hell happened to you? Your neck." T asked Shane. He touched the lines on his neck and winced.

"Must have done it in my sleep." Shane brushed off.

"Never seen you do that before." Rick said and started to eat his eggs again.

"Me either not like me at all."

Shane looked over to Lori and she bowed her head. I got up and walked over to Shane and kissed his neck better. It always made Sammy and Dean smile.

"Better?"

"Better. Thanks Diego." he said with a smile. He kissed my cheek and I went back to my seat to eat more of my eggys. Mister Jenner walked in and Dale started to speak.

"I'm sorry to slam you with questions first thing in the morning."

"But you will anyway." Jenner clarified.

"We didn't come here for the eggs." Andrea said.

"I did." I said while chewing said eggs.

Daryl was the only one who heard me and he snorted and patted me on the head. I shovelled the last of the eggys in my mouth and ran after Daryl and Shane into the big room.

"VI give us a playback of TS-19." Jenner said. Vi repeated him and put something on the big screen.

"Few people ever got a chance to see this. Very few."

"Is that a brain?" Carl asked

"Yes. And a very extraordinary one. Not that it matters at the end."