Be like Nike 'Just do it!'

WARNING: in this chapter I have written my opinion, but, I am not entirely sure about this so DO NOT hate me.

For those of you who are thinking to wear the precious niqab. Here's a special chapter for you!

I have a solution for you.

Be like Nike: Just do it!

I mean sure Nike might not have my shoe size but I do support their slogan

I am not brainwashing you or anything, this is just an encouragement. I am not forcing you! I don't even have the power to do that!

I just want to tell you that the more you ponder the question, the more tired you get. So Just do it! It's an amazing thing to do.

Some people believe that niqab is farz ( obligatory ) and some believe that it is our choice wether we want to do it or not. Now I am just voicing my opinion, it's just what I think. So don't get the idea that I'm really Islamic and think everything is obligatory to me. I am just saying what I understand.

I personally think that you should do the niqab. Why? Because when Allah sent the command that women should cover themselves to the Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W), the women already covered their heads. So why would Allah command them to do something that they were Already doing? He must have commanded them to cover themselves more. We wear the hijab, why? To cover our beauty. To avoid the states of men. Let me ask you something. What is the first thing you see of a person when you meet them? Their hands? Their heads? No! The first thing your eyes land on are their faces! So that is what you should cover! So that people don't stare at you! That is the purpose of our hijabs, abayas and niqabs. To cover us!

Now this is just what I think. I am not telling all of you who don't wear the niqab that you are doing wrong and getting Bad deeds or going to hell. No. It's just what I think. I already warned you. Anyway, I hope you think about it at least.

Salam