PART 58: | THE DEVIL YOU KNOW |

When Sonia woke up she felt weak and a few moments later she realized that Klaus hanged her upside down and that her hands were cut open and blood was scurrying down her body. She tried to move and that was when Klaus heard her and looked at her.

- "Save your energy love, you won't be free until I let you go." Klaus told her.

- "W-why are you doing this?" Sonia muttered.

- "I'll let you in on a little secret, you should have trusted your friend." Klaus says, "Natali was right. I'm using you."

- "Why?" Sonia asked.

- "You are so naive." Klaus laughs, "Did you really think that I didn't know who you are when I approached you?"

Sonia felt really ashamed when she realized that she was foolish once again. She hated when Natali was right and that was the reason why she didn't believe her in the first place.

- Klaus walked closer to her and placed a sharp knife on her arm, "I guess you should have trusted her." he said as he cut her skin open once again, "By the time she realizes that you are missing you'll be free of off vervain and ready to do whatever I want you to do."

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

- Natali sat in a booth next to Eric and asked, "Did Sonia came back last night?"

- Eric shakes his head, "I didn't saw her and we were here until 4 in the morning."

- "Whatever. I can't believe she's mad at me that much." Natali remarked in disbelief, but again that was nothing new, except she thought that Sonia would be more careful around Klaus.

- "I'm sure she will come around soon." Eric stated.

- "That would be a wise choice." Natali told him.

- "Do you think she is with Klaus again?" Eric asked.

- "I hope not. If that's the case Kol is really going to compel her." Natali told him.

- "Speak of the devil." Kol remarked walking towards them with a letter in his hand that he found next to the entrance of the club.

He gave a letter to Natali and she saw that it was from Klaus who told them that there will be a wedding at the compound for the hybrid girl Hayley and some werewolf Jackson, that she wasn't sure she ever met.

- "Did you know about this?" Natali asked Kol as she read it.

- "No. I didn't." Kol replied.

- "I didn't know that there's time for a wedding when we still need to deal with Finn." Natali told him.

- "Klaus is plotting something again. I can be sure of it." Kol stated.

- "You're probably right." Natali agreed.

- "Are you guys going?" Eric asked.

- Natali smiles, "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

- "Yeah, we need to see what Klaus is planing this time." Kol added.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

The ballroom of the compound is full of decorators. The guests, both vampires and werewolves are all seated in the ballroom just before the ceremony is about to begin. Natali and Kol were sitting in a front row along with Rebekah who of course helped to decorate everything since her biggest dream is to have a wedding of her own.

Hayley slowly made her way into the doorway to the ballroom and stands still for a moment as all the guests stand to greet her. She nods at various people when she sees them and waits for Jackson, who appears behind her a moment later. They've clasp hands and smile at each other as they walk down the aisle. When they reach the two staircases, they split apart so they can each walk up the two staircases and meet on the balcony, where Mary is waiting for them to preside over the ceremony. At the top of the stairs, they are equal to the balcony across the way, where Klaus and Elijah are standing and watching the proceedings.