Chapter 39

I woke up to a pair of arms wrapped around me.

I could get used to this.

Last night felt like a blur of pain and pleasure...

Mostly pleasure.

I looked at the handsome face of my boyfriend and was leaning in to give him a peck when reality settled in; I just slept with my boyfriend/boss...
What did I just do?!
What has the world come to?!

Too late to ask that now.
Even my own conscience is making fun of me!

"Just kiss me already, it's too late to question your life choices, too late to take your virginity back too," Derick said his eyes still closed.

He's too good at reading people.

"I can't help it"
"Can't help what?" He rolled onto his side and stared at me with a sullen expression.

"Do you regret it?"

This man is too insecure for his own good.

I held his face and leaned in giving him a deep kiss.

"I don't regret a single thing, if I did, I would've left before you had woken up, don't you think?"

He nodded and grabbed both of my hands and he was suddenly on top of me.

I looked down and gulped.

"I love you" he kissed me again dominating my mouth.
"I love you too" I replied, breathless.

"Now that we cleared that up how about..."
"Not today big boy, I'm still sore and I'm going to shower"

He grumbled and got off me.

"You act like a troll that was denied his meal" I chuckled.
"Well I agree I was denied my meal but if I'm supposed to be a troll I can tell you, I'm one hell of a sexy troll"

I shook my head and got up, grabbing the blanket, I was about to book it to the bathroom when a pair of hands grabbed me from behind.

"I've seen everything already you know," he said pulling me into his naked body causing me to blush.

"I was so pissed off yesterday, how can someone bring down such a strong willed and intelligent woman so low as to make her feel like she's nothing?"

"I wasn't always a strong willed woman you know" I whispered ashamed of my naïve mistakes.

"I don't care about what you were or what happened to you, all I care about is the woman you've become, I love how you don't take anyone's sh*t, you live for yourself, I love you for that"

"But I didn't date you because I was afraid of what people would think" I looked down holding his hand and lacing our fingers together.

"You weren't afraid of what people would think, you were afraid of what your mother would think"

You're too good at this.

"Will you always reassure me like this?"
"To the best of my abilities Jewel, but you know, there are other ways I can reassure you..."

I moaned when I felt his hand creeping up my thigh.

"I said no" I whined, grabbing his hand.
"What? You asked me to reassure you and that's what I'm doing, I'm comforting you Jewel" he said kissing down my neck.

"You're such a cheater" I breathed.

And I think you can guess the what happened next...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*