9. Mobbed

AGUST D AND MYSTERY MAN MOBBED AT AIRPORT
Published: April 14

On the morning of April 14 Agust D arrived to Seoul earlier after his trip to Los Angeles where he made an appearance on talk shows where he performed his title track for his new album

On the morning of April 14 Agust D arrived to Seoul earlier after his trip to Los Angeles where he made an appearance on talk shows where he performed his title track for his new album. He arrived at 9 KST but he didn't arrive alone. He was accompanied by the mystery man that he has been rumored to be dating. The man was wearing a mask and sunglasses hiding his features. Photos and videos taken at the airport show the rapper and mystery man walking close to each other. Fans of Agust D filled the airport waiting for the rapper to arrive but many didn't seem to pleased to see his rumored boyfriend. Videos show the crowd getting dangerously close the the pair when suddenly the mystery male can be see falling. A mob of fans surround him and seemingly trample him. Agust D became violent shoving people until the man was in reach and with the help of bodyguards reached the safety of his car.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

"Jimin!" Yoongi shouted angrily storming out of the bathroom. The younger sleepily looking over at the shouting man. "What the fuck are you? A vampire?" He asked clearly irritated by the noticeable bruises littered on his neck.

"I could ask you the same thing." Jimin mumbled sitting up to show off the dozens of hickeys covering his body. "That's different! I can't be seen with them. I have an image I have to keep." He tugged at his hair as he looked at the mirror examining just how bad they were. "They fucking hurt too." He groaned out the man's name.

Jimin only laughed. "I'm sorry. I'll cover them with makeup." He got out of bed going over to his luggage to retrieve his makeup bag. Yoongi sat grumpily on the bed as Jimin got to work. "Stop with the frown. I'm sorry I got carried away." He kissed the angry man's shoulder.

"I told you I didn't want you leaving marks." His tone acerbic. He was already seen as a player him being seen with hickeys would make it a lot worse. It didn't matter that people thought Jimin was his boyfriend they would just add him to the list of dozens of others he's supposedly played.

The younger sighed putting down the makeup after he was done covering he red and purple bruises. "I'm sorry. Really I am. I just-" he blushed looking off to the side so he wouldn't look at the idol as he said the next words. "I got lost in how good it felt I forgot about everything else. I wouldn't have- I would have not taken things further if I knew you would be this upset the next morning." He whispered the last sentence looking down to his hands playing with his fingers. At first he had found the situation funny. He didn't think a couple of hickeys were that big of a deal but after seeing how truly upset Yoongi was quickly made his giggly demeanor fade.

Yoongi stop frowning immediately turning his body so he was face to face with the boy. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't be this mad. It's just people see me in a certain way and hickeys make it worse." He cupped Jimin's face kissing his lips. "I shouldn't be overreacting."

Jimin hummed pulling away. "No I understand. You have every right to be angry. I should have listened to you when you said no marks." Yoongi kissed him again rubbing his thumb over his cheek.

"Are you ready?" Namjoon asked. Jimin had been instructed to stay close to Yoongi. Unlike the trip to LA he wouldn't be able to just blend in with the staff. They all knew him as Agust D's boyfriend so it was likely they would try to get close to him as well as the idol.

He nodded at Namjoon and with that they began their journey out of the airport. He kept his head down as he walked behind Yoongi. Shouts surrounded them. It was louder than the raven hair had anticipated. He wasn't able to decipher anything they would say due to the amount of voices coming from all directions all at once. The crowd was thick with hands reaching out to try and touch their favorite idol.

Security tried their best to push them through the crowd but they hadn't made it much further than the baggage claim when Jimin was pulled away from the group. He was swallowed into the crowd of people.

Yoongi quickly stopped in his tracks. "Wait." He said watching the crowd trying to spot the male.

"Yoongi we need to get you to the car now." Namjoon rushed seeing the crowd trying their hardest to get to him.  The longer he stayed put the more the herd moved towards him. Yoongi shook his head. The manager roughly grabbed onto his arm trying to pull him to safety. "Wait!" Yoongi shouted pulling away harshly. "I won't leave him." Jungkook grabbed onto his arm trying to get him to keep moving. "We'll come back for him but we need you safe first."

Yoongi didn't budge staying put waiting to see if Jimin would reappear in the crowd but there was no sign of the boy. The crowd began to look more and more like a mosh pit. Yoongi's anxiety rose more the longer time passed with not so much of a glimmer of the male.

"Yoongi!" He heard the shouts of his team as he escaped from them and began to push through the crowd.

"Move out of my way!" He shouted. People pushed and shoved. Hands grabbed at him trying to pull him toward them only to be shoved away.

Yoongi fought through the crowd looking for the raven hair. 'Please be okay' chanted to himself. His breathing shallow.

But then he heard him.

"Yoongi!" Any one could heard how terrified he was.

"Leave him alone!" He shouted not caring who he was shoving or if he dropped anyone. He didn't care if he hurt anyone in the process. Then he saw him. Jimin was curled up in a ball hands over his head to protect himself from all the blows he was receiving.

Yoongi saw red. "Stop this!" He shoved back people watching as bodies collide with each other. He couldn't even feel any of the hits he was was reserving as he wrapped his arms around the man picking him up and tried to push through the crowd. He almost swung when he felt a hand grip onto him until he realized the hand belonged to Jungkook. The bodyguard shielded the couple with his body shoving away people who got too close.

It was only when they reached the car that Yoongi could breathe a sigh of relief. He held Jimin close inspecting him for any injuries. He had a busted lip and red marks scattered around his face and body that would surely turn into deep purple bruises within the next couple of hours. Yoongi gently pushed down on the cut watching as Jimin whimpered pulling away.

"What the fuck was that Yoongi!" Namjoon shouted. His face red with anger. Said boy didn't respond as he continued to inspect the shaking boy. Silent sobs would leave Jimin's mouth every now and then. It broke Yoongi's heart to see him like this. "You could have gotten seriously hurt!"

"Shut up!" He screamed snapping his head toward his manager. "We'll talk about this later. Take us to the hospital I want Jimin to be checked out to make sure he's not injured severely."

"No I'm okay. We don't have to do that." Jimin whispered looking down at the busted skin on his hands. He felt like he had done something wrong by the way Namjoon was reacting. It wasn't his fault. He never thought the crowd would lunge at him the way they did. The older sighed pulling him into his chest. "I don't care I just want to be sure." Jimin didn't try to protest since he was pretty sure his pinky was broken after being stepped on several times.