1

minho leaned against the wall,his members were too.they took out cigarettes and light it on,

"minho,"chan handed one to him but he shook his head.

"you just refuse a cigarette you know?"chan raised his eyebrows.

minho ignored him,then they saw group of guys coming.they were bringing bats,and more fighting stuffs.

minho scoffed, "they said no props."

"they thought they'll win with that old petty trick."

all of them 9 walked towards the other group of guys from the opposite direction from them.

"it wasn't in the deal,wasn't it?"minho said, smirking.

"pathetic."he mumbled,he signaled his members as they beat up those guys,the guys sure bring bats and stuffs but it didn't bother any of them 9.

minho,was fighting with one of the guys didn't realise someone was trying to get him from the back.

the guy choked him,while holding a knife in front of him. "give our money back."he said and minho scoffed.

"you wish i would say sorry or give that back.
neither."he grabbed his arms and pushed the knife as it fell on the ground,he flipped the guy and the guy winced in pain.

"you are worse than your father,plus you're such a disappointment to your mother.but she's a slut anyways so-"

minho pushed his harshly on the hard ground,stepping on his with one of his feet.

"what did you say?"he said with a calm expression but his angry tone can be heard,minho is quite sensitive when it comes to his family.

the guy was right,he's worse than his dad,he's a disappointment and he knew his parents don't even want him to be born in this world.

changbin and felix ran towards minho,pulling him to stop him from stepping on the man's body.

"minho,calm down."felix said.
"that's what they get when they don't follow the deals."minho kicked the guy once again and walked away leaving his members.

he got on his motorbike and ride away,his eyes was focused on the road as he sped up his ride.

he stopped his motorbike when he reached an unknown place,it was hidden behind those high buildings and skyscrapers.

he got off also taking off his helmet, and went inside the restaurant,it was small but no one was there so it was quiet and not crowded.

he looked around the place and saw that they serve soju,it was the right time for a drink.

he sat on a vacant table and looked if there's someone or if the restaurant was open.

there he saw a girl,her hair was tied into low ponytail and she was wearing an apron.

"i'm sorry i didn't realise you were there."she ran towards his table.

"what would you like to get?"she asked,minho lifted up his head and look at her,his eyes was looking at her.there was a spark that he saw in her eyes but he shook the thoughts off.

he looked downwards again and pointed at the place where soju was placed.

"okay,"she walked to the soju place and took some.she placed it on his table with a shot cup along.

"you should call me if you need anything else.i'll be at the cashier."she said and walked to the cashier spot.she sat down there leaning against a wall beside her.

she was looking at him,as minho was taking shots of soju non stop.

she thought to herself that this guy really have a beautiful pair of eyes,the time when they did eyecontact,she saw a spark.

minho face was flushed red and he was staring at the empty air,he was obviously drunk.

it was normal for her to see people getting drunk in her restaurant but this guy is just mysterious,it made her wanna know why did he drank?why was he alone?

she coughed,walking towards minho's table.
"do you..perhaps..want me to call a chauffeur?"
she asked and minho didn't answered.

"or your friends..?"she asked again and still got no reply from him.

"your parents?"

he stood up harshly,slamming the table.
"you dare to mention about my parents?"he asked angrily and she stayed confused,drunk people tend to get mad alot so she's used to it.

"i-i'm sorry.,but i don't think you should ride home in this state..?you might get into accidents..."she said.

"it wasn't your problems."he said,placing bills on the table and was going to left the restaurant until he suddenly lost his balance,she immediately grabbed him before he fell.

"i told you you shouldn't go home while you're drunk.you can't even walk properly."

"sir,i'm really sorry to say this but please listen to me okay.?you should stay here until you're okay,this restaurant open 24 hours a day."she said .

"don't call me sir."he said,

"so..?"

"just call me minho."

"okay minho can you like,,stay while i get you a chauffeur."

"you don't have to,i'm gonna stay here."

"okay then,i should go back there,so just call my name if i need anything."she pointed to the cashier spot.

"what's your name?"minho suddenly asked her.

"jung joohyun."