mistakes were made

 "Okay girls! Don't forget that practice was canceled tomorrow for the test!"

Hailey heard a chorus of 'okays' before her large group of cheerleaders disbanded. After Audrey left Auradon to do something Hailey didn't really care about, she was appointed Captain by the remaining cheerleaders. Ally was the one who initiated it.

It was currently around seven in the afternoon, and the red head was tired. She had woken up at six that morning to make sure things were going right for the Cotillion that was only days away. She and Jane had been the ones to prepare everything. It was beyond exhausting.

"Hailey." Speak of the devil. The red head turned around to face Jane, who held a clipboard secure in her hands.

"What's up?"

She moved some papers around before handing over two pieces of fabric. "Which tablecloth do you think would look better!"

Hailey looked down at the two prices of fabric, but she couldn't decide which one would be better.

"Just go with which one you like best. We all trust your judgment." Hailey told the girl, earning a smile in return. Jane never really learned to believe in herself, but she was slowly staring to learn. Hailey was proud to say the least. "I've got to go study for our midterm tomorrow, so I'll talk to you later."

Hailey walked away before the girl could say anything. A habit she had left to drop from the isle. She'd pretty much lost the will to terrorize people any chance she got. Now she just enjoyed the peaceful silence Araudon had to offer.

"We're you going?"

"Jesus Christ!" Hailey exclaimed as her boyfriends voice Pierced the air. She smacked his softly on his arm, but her lips held a genuine smile. "Stop doing that!"

"But you look so cute when you're scared." Carlos taunted. Hailey sent him playful glare before wrapping her arm around his.

"Well darling, if you must know, I'm heading to the library to get in some last minute studying."