{10}

"goddammit!" Suga punched the air in anger. Taking out a picture of her when she was young. "Where are you?"  he whispered through sorrowful.

Meanwhile, Jungkook was at the same bar as Suga is in. Jungkook was looking around until he saw a familar figure. He came closer.

"Suga?" Jungkook sat beside Him and gaze at the picture he was holding, his eyes widened, he couldn't believe his eyes. "Yoongi?" Suga finally snapped out and hide the picture as soon as he realized it was Jungkook who called him.

"Hm?" he hummed taking his drink sipping from it.

"I saw that." said Jungkook staring at him.

"Saw what?" Yoongi spoke not looking at him.

"Cut the bullshit, Yoongi." Yoongi finally let it go and took the picture out and gave it to Jungkook.

"It's my lost sister." told Yoongi.

"Isn't it, Taehyungs wife?"Jungkook whispered enough for Suga to hear, Suga immediately looked at Jungkook with frowning eyes.

"What? No, Of course not." He drank his glass in a shot. Jungkook was sure it was Y/n.

"It is-"

"How is it her? Impossibly, now give me that back and go back home." Suga took the picture from his hand and walked out of the bar himself.

"What if it's really her? I have to make sure first." Jungkook mumbled and stormed out of the bar, to do his thing.
~
"Where is he? This is the last time I'm asking you."

"I–I don't know! I swear!"

"Have something to say lastly?" Taehyung got his gun out and pointed it on the powerless guy.

"No please! Don't kill me I have a famil-" whitout mercy Taehyung keeps shooting him none stop, his face, suit was all bloody.

"Boss, he have a son who named, Jang, he is soon to be eighteen years old." Taehyung looked at that lifeless man. I shouldn't feel guilty. He thought to himself.

"Find him and bring him to me. " Taehyung said while walking to his car and drove off.

Y/n pov

I heard a boys scream downstairs, I came out quickly, seeing what was going on there. I peeked down and saw guards holding on a boy. Taehyung came and pointed a gun on his forehead.

"No..." I mumbled. He wouldn't kill, right?

"Please.. I didn't do anything!" The boy cried out.

"stay still... it won't hurt. Who did your father work for?"

"I don't know... I haven't seen him since last month.." the boy said stuttering with trembling hands.

"Wanna see him?" The boy was confused, Taehyung putted trigger on, as was ready to kill him. Before making a move I ran downstairs yelling.

"stop!" He stops, looking at me over his shoulder. "What are you do-doing?" I managed to speak with my trembling legs and hands.

"Obviously." he told me being all calmly with his straight face.

"Taehyung! You aren't killing him, right?" I was coming closer to him.

"I'm. " he answered basically, as he was used to it, I was about to stop him. Too late. He shot him in front of me. I was too shocked to move. Blood, Was all over the floor.

"No..." my gaze ran to emotionless Taehyung. "ho–how could you?! You monster!" the sound of the slap echoed the whole house. Touching my hot cheek with tearing eyes. It's burning, almost broke my jaw. My blood started to boil inside of me.

"I told you about the rules. Do not shout at me, Y/n." he gave the gun to one of his guard to clean it for him. He came a bit closer to me.

"I Hate you. " I say glaring at him and stormed out of there. I locked the door, trying to find a way not to freak out, my mind is still on that boy, how he fell and that hole in his forehead, how blood rushed out. I took my pillow and screamed as much as i can on it. I then got in into the bathroom and looked at myself on the mirror. "Why?!" I screamed at my reflection, I wanted to break the mirror so badly but couldn't. I looked at Taehyungs blade razor, should I? I hold the blade razor and was about to cut my wrist with it when i realized what I was doing, i let it go immediately and start crying again. "What am i thinking?!" I sat on the cold floor.

Jungkook pov

I open the door, was about to call Suga when I saw blood, my gaze follow the blood on floor till I see feets, I stare up.

"Taehyung? What happend?"  He just smirked.

"I killed Janyeon and his father, as you can see. They are big liars. Anyway, you seem to be in a rush, something is up?"

"Yes, have you seen, Suga?"

"He said he needed time alone, he will come at about two days." with that he walked upstairs. You never are with us Suga.

Yoongi pov

Dang it, no one knows about her, I literally looked everyday, everywhere, all the time. And they don't know a single shit. There was a small bar there and decided to get some drink.

"Hey, you look new around here, what would you like to drink?" A bar-worker asked me, cleaning the bar table.

"Yeah, a vodka, please. " he nodded with a smile on, here in village they smile alot, would she be like them too? Smiles alot like mom?

"Here you go! "

"Thanks." he doesn't go away which is bothering me, should I ask him, what if he knows? "By the way, you know this girl?" I showed him the picture.

"Well, it looks like an old picture, is she older now?" He was right, how come I didn't think about it?

"Yeah, I guess."

"What is her name?"

"Y/n, Min Y/n." his smile faded away as his eyes go wide. This is my last hope.

Taehyung pov

"Would you like to come out? You have been there hours already, Y/n. Don't make me pissed." sobbing could still been heard. I really shouldn't had killed him like that. No i shouldn't feel guilty. I shake the thoughts away. I leaned at the door. "Would you just come out already?!" She finally opens the door, walked past me to get her clothes and walks back inside the bathroom.

"Seriously? C'mon! It's just one kill it won't kill! " I laughed sarcasm at my comment. She opens the door and stares at me with her serious hate glare eyes. "your father didn't even dared to glare at me like that, but you do?" Her eyes soften at the mention of her dad. "Oh, right! He isn't your real father, I forgot." she lift her hand up in the air. Before touching me I grabbed her wrist harshly and pushed her on the bed.

Y/n pov

He roughly kissed me. Without thinking twice, I pushed him off and slapped him hard on his cheek. Take that, moron!

"How could you act like nothing happend?!" He sigh deeply and a dark chuckled came out of his lips, yet the butterflies in my stomach went crazy. I shaked the feelings off, and looked away from him.

"Y/n. You really are disrespectful. " I glanced at him with an frowning brows.

"What? " he took my writs above my head and stares deeply into my eyes, looking for something there but i couldn't find anything  in his eyes, only empties.

For a moment I got myself lost in his eyes.¶